• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Sovereign of the Skies - New Beta 2.0.0. Version Released (06/10/2021)

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    mmm... charmander didn't learn metal claw is it normal?.. I want him as charizard x so I choose him as attacker but he didn't learn metal claw...so I was disappointed a little...

Years
    • Online now
    mmm... charmander didn't learn metal claw is it normal?..

Charmander was only given Metal Claw by level-up specifically in FRLG so that it wasn't so hopeless against the first gym. Outside those games it only kept it as an Egg move.

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2022
    Hi,

thank you for your efforts and this amazing Rom Hack. I wanted to ask if it is complete ?

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2023
    Hi, I just finished the beta yesterday and the amount of work put in this hack is incredible.
    The graphics are beautiful, the lines are well written and the gameplay is smooth. The Golden Sun references were the cherry of the cake :)
    I played the game on hard level and it was just fine : challengers weren't op but a bit of strategy was mandatory. I personally think items should be prohibited during battles for the IA as well because automatic uses of items are too predictible and can be abused.

Nevertheless, congrats to the whole team!

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2022
    I read in a past reply that a hot fix would be coming soon to fix the nosepass evolution, is it out yet?
    I tried evolving it in chamber of taran and it evolved into a magnezone.

LgRWHay

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2024
    Tried earlier part, the graphic, music and system are so incredible!
    However, this hack might be modified too much, the ROM structure is complete different than vanilla! This means I can't modify something easily, such as increase vitamin EV beyond 100 to 252 all my wanna done! I will play this hack later, may be after I beat Gaia֍

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2024
    Now I'm in Altera, extremely nice graphic and music that made you even think is this a Pokemon hack, but yeah, an Emerald hack on GBA. Story is interesting, looking forward next scenario.
    New battle engine looks interesting too, it has so many advantages. I'd love when you successly used move, HP HUD will hide in order to fully watch animation. However, EXP sound is missing! I don't know is this intentional, or a bug. I tried find it, seems it doesn't have wrong pointer, so I have no idea how to fix it...speak to sound, I think this hack got lazy on item getting jingle, all kinds of item uses same jingle...yes, there has some different pointer but their sound value are same in 31 72 01 03! So I tried modifying value that let TM and Key Item plays different jingle. If other players you wanna too, try putting 31 12 02 03 at 0x24A590 for Key Item jingle (doesn't change on getting Starter, Pokedex, Pokenav however, seems they were hardcoded), putting 31 74 01 03 at 0x24A598 for TM jingle.
    Last I don't like thing: there still has a few words that not doing decapitalization, such as "in the ITEMS pocket", "sapped by LEECH SEED".

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2024
    Two issues I wanna report:
    1. in first gym, if you lose battle on Leader, then rechallenge her, the game will turn into full black and ask you whether skip. If you choose No, scenario will play as before but screen won't turn back, so you will see leader's Beedrill appear in whole black screen֎
    2. after Tree of Life collapsed, in Sylviria City we'll haunt ghost. On east side, a villager is fighting with his Pokemon against Zobat, but when you taking fight, the foe is Koffing instead.

Hey there, just wanted to say I am playing this more than red chapter. It's really a great game and I enjoy the many aspects of the game you have incorporated here!

I have but one question, how do I evolve boldore?

Addendum:
    Over all this is a really great rom hack and I think the absence of cheat codes makes this more interesting as it forces to to grind out your team and enjoy the game 😎.

Keep up the good work because I'm looking forward to the completed version!!!! Great job Dragonflye!

Back