• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Sovereign of the Skies - New Beta 2.0.0. Version Released (06/10/2021)

Dragonflye

Author of Pokémon Sovereign of the Skies
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    Update:

Transparent lighting effects indoor as well as outdoor and many more nice effects will follow. =)

Transparent Waterfall:
    attachment.php

Many greetings,
    Your SotS team. ;)

Dragonflye

Author of Pokémon Sovereign of the Skies
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    Update:

The NPCs are now under the fog and everything is displayed correctly ingame. =)

attachment.php
    attachment.php

Marx321

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2023
    I love the game! I'm looking forward to it as it soon updates! :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2023
    This is SO WELL DONE. I love the battle backgrounds especially~!

Looking forward to the full release!

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2022
    can someone give me an estimate about the hard mode, comparing it to say, insurgence, desolation, reborn and rejuvenation? the hardest i've done is the easy mode of rejuvenation cuz tbh, i am a casual

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2023
    There are certain times that the game freezes and unplayable and I have no choice but to keep on restarting my game and start from my last save point.

Back