• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Sovereign of the Skies - New Beta 2.0.0. Version Released (06/10/2021)

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2022
    Update:

Testing goes into a 2nd phase today. Many bugs were found and fixed. We hope to release the next demo at the end of September of all at the latest. =)

Me in the back ground
    BelatedFarflungAmericankestrel-size_restricted.gif

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2024
    Screenshot looks wonderful, I hope this hack could be finished completely and English available.

Dragonflye

Author of Pokémon Sovereign of the Skies
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

The wait is over! The new version has just been uploaded to the main page of SotS! (See the start post under downloads) have fun and please give us a feedback!
    Download-Link:

Many greetings
    Out SotS Team

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

The wait is over! The new version has just been uploaded to the main page of SotS! (See the start post under downloads) have fun and please give us a feedback!
    Download-Link:

Many greetings
    Out SotS Team

This looks awesome! Valla helal olsun :)
    One question though, how long is this beta? Checked the informations but couldn't find anything about it.

Dark

SW-8589-1512-3501
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Is the starter Froakie going to become like Ash's Greninja? It would seem fair as both other 2 mega evolve

Dragonflye

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    IMPORTANT!

Due to the fact that there were some bugs after the release which are even able to crash/softlock the game we decided to publish a Hotfix! (Version 2.1.0)
    You can find it on https://sots.karathan.at/#1-download again. You'll also find a list of changes: https://sots.karathan.at/files/pokemon-sots-2.1.0-changelog.md

The game has to be patched onto an original US Emerald Rom again. If you already started playing you can transfer your savegame. To do so follow these steps:

* Go to a Pokécenter, save with the normal Save Functionality of your game, do not use an emulator Savestate!
    * Copy your newly patched ROM over the old one and give it the same name (Or rename your savefile, such that the emulator can recognize it)
    * Start the game in your emulator.

For further bug reports please use the channels bug-report and typo-bug-report or leave an issue on Github: https://github.com/pokemon-sots/pokemon-sots-issues/issues

Evolution Moves, a feature we kind of overlooked also made it into the hotfix release.

Have fun playing on!

EDIT: Unfortunately we just made another huge mistake, currently you can't leave or enter the forest of Yelnia towards Carun City. The same goes for the chambers of Taran and the elevator in the supermarket of Mizeria City.

The new hotfix (2.1.1) is live: https://sots.karathan.at/#1-download

Last edited:

Dark

SW-8589-1512-3501
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Guys thank you so much for this masterpiece. There's no words to describe how much I love this game. Best room hack ever, please carry on, story is amazing, maps amazing and the puzzles are the best I have ever seen. Amazing

trdtrl

clear throat
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2024
    how does riolu evolve? is it happiness and level up on daytime or just max happiness?

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2022
    How do you evolve eevee into sylveon? My eevee knows two fairy type moves and I've been having it hold a soothe bell but every time I level it up it evolves into espeon or umbreon.

Dragonflye

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    How do you evolve eevee into sylveon? My eevee knows two fairy type moves and I've been having it hold a soothe bell but every time I level it up it evolves into espeon or umbreon.

This will be fixed in a Hotifx, which comes this Friday i guess

Back