• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Soy un perdedor

Beck!

Loser
Years
    • DC
    • Seen Oct 23, 2021
    Hiya all,

My name is Beck (w/ an exclamation point for feeling). I go by Beck everywhere and anywhere else, such as SPPf, BMGf, Smogon, and a handful of other forums. I've been forum-ing since '06 so am not new per-se, but am new here -- and I'm excited to be a part of PokeCommunity's community.

I've been playing Pokemon since Gold & Silver, am an active Mafia/Werewolf player, am a music fanatic, play the guitar and piano, love spicy food, and am an up-and-coming beer connoisseur. I'm social and out-going, so please don't hesitate to go for a high-five or a hug.

I've already broken in the Discord server and am ready to do more exploring. Let me know of any forum hot-spots and I'll be sure to give them a try!

Your resident bro,
    Beck

Years
  • People have tried getting me to play mafia but my only experience resulted in me dying the first night so I just gave up. Not to mention I'm forgetful about keeping up with those games anyway lmao. Welcome Beck ~ or Beck!, however you'd prefer it be written.

Glad you're participating actively already. ^^ That's always the better way to start and I'm sure you'll be settled in quickly. Have a good time, feel free to ask if you need help!

Beck!

Loser
    Years
    • DC
    • Seen Oct 23, 2021
    The thread title really called my attention, haha. Welcome to PC, Beck! nice to have you here with us.

Oh nice! I started playing the guitar not too long ago, another huge fan of music here. Which are some of your favorite artists/groups? I'm on the Discord server as well! same username as here, I don't chat on general too much, but feel free to say hello if you see me around!

I'm really glad you're doing fine around here. We do have a lot to offer! feel free to ask if you ever need any help :)

Thank you!

What do you play, acoustic or electric?

And that's the wrong question to ask, I have too many favourites! It really depends upon my mood, but for sure I love my Punk, Punk Rock, Punk Pop. Artists like Blink-182, Third Eye Blind, Eve 6, Green Day, Jimmy Eat World, American Football. But of course one of my all-time favourite artists is Beck. We share the same name, so it all fits.

Looking forward to seeing you around in Discord, too!

Beck!

Loser
    Years
    • DC
    • Seen Oct 23, 2021
    Electric! got one last month, what about you? Don't know much, but I do enjoy it a lot.
    My favorites depend on my mood too, however my favorite artist is Mark Knopfler. By the way, when I saw your name, I just thought on Jeff Beck, haha.

Sick! I dig me some good riffs on an electric guitar. Fun to listen to even more fun to learn.

I prefer the acoustic personally cause I can add some percussion in there and finger pick, but they're both great!

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Welcome!

I'm jumpluff on the Discord server and maybe some other places :p
    Nice thing to see on the front page and instantly know who it is, lol.

Stay stay stay!

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
  • So I stumbled into Meet & Greet today and found someone who likes mafia! now I can capture him and take him to the UG mwhahaha

Um...so anyway, welcome to PC! Our mafia section is the Underground, we're underneath all the other sections. We should have a new game starting soon once the bloodbath known as Mafia Madness: Chains ends, but if you like you can say hi before then in our Hangout thread. We have our own Discord server because the main server deleted our channel and then we got fed up with Skype, so if you ask about it in the Hangout thread someone will give you an invite.

Beck!

Loser
    Years
    • DC
    • Seen Oct 23, 2021
    Welcome!

I'm jumpluff on the Discord server and maybe some other places :p
    Nice thing to see on the front page and instantly know who it is, lol.

Stay stay stay!

Yay! Hi jump! Nice to see someone I know!

(Ignore my VM I wasn't sure it was you.)

So I stumbled into Meet & Greet today and found someone who likes mafia! now I can capture him and take him to the UG mwhahaha

Um...so anyway, welcome to PC! Our mafia section is the Underground, we're underneath all the other sections. We should have a new game starting soon once the bloodbath known as Mafia Madness: Chains ends, but if you like you can say hi before then in our Hangout thread. We have our own Discord server because the main server deleted our channel and then we got fed up with Skype, so if you ask about it in the Hangout thread someone will give you an invite.

Hiya NK! I'll be sure to check it out, thank you for the invitation!

Beck!

Loser
    Years
    • DC
    • Seen Oct 23, 2021
    Heya Beck!! Welcome to PC. ^____^ colours here, and I'm also snowyblanket on the Discord server! It's nice to meetcha :o Super glad that you really immediately jumped into our server, haha. It's pretty fun there and I think you'll really like it!

Out of interest, what do yo think of the Sun & Moon news so far, if you've followed any? :o I want any and all thoughts about what your impressions of the games so far. ^^

Hiya colours! :)

First, the spelling of your username has not gone unnoticed or unappreciated. :thumbsup:

I'll be sure to keep an eye out for you on Discord, too!

So I'm excited about everything in Sun & Moon -- everything. I don't think there's an aspect of what's been revealed that I'm uncomfortable with or upset about. But I'm this way with most games, I try to stay open-minded and excited. In particular, I'm most excited about several of the new Pokemon, such as Komala and Pikipek, as well as the concept of Alola Formes (even if I doubt I'll be using one in my first playthrough). I love the concept of Team Skull and the Aether Foundation, and Ultra Beasts have caught my attention. I'm a huge proponent of a more involved storyline. Not necessarily a more mature storyline, but one that can't be guessed with ease or summarized in seconds. I love character-heavy plots, so so far so good (Black & White's Gym Leader culmination when challenging Team Plasma is the best plot point to date).

From every ounce of Sun & Moon news and runours I've uncovered, these games look like they'll deliver. Pretty stoked about it all, and I've got a handful of Internet PokePals to experience it with, too (shoutout to jumpluff ayyy), unlike past games. November 18th is gonna be absolutely bananas.

But yeah. You'll see me in the S&M forum on the daily.

Back