• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Space Goats [2]

Years
    Which Arceus form do you prefer?

Arceus is arguably the most powerful, most versatile, and most well-balanced Pokemon, because well, what do you know, It's The Pokemon equivalent of God. Arceus can take on 17 different forms, depending on which type of plate it holds. Question is, what is your favorite form of Arceus?

Sirfetch’d

I like normal Arceus the best. With Swords Dance and STAB Extremespeed it is a very deadly Pokemon.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Poison! It's not the best by a long shot and it certainly isn't the prettiest (Ice/Fire/Water <3), but giving access to a Poison-type legendary is more than enough to win me over. It's a bit of a waste of an incredibly strong Pokémon, but being able to use a Poison type as a legendary is worth it. And the purple is cute!

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Arceus Psychic anybody? I've used it before and it just rips through any team without trouble. Its so unbelievably bulky that I find it incredibly fun to use while the opponent curses in frustration. Trying to knock it out? Almost impossible with Calm Mind. Also that pink colouring is pretty badass I have to say. I haven't used many of the other formes either but Arceus Psychic is one darn cool goat.

Infinite Latios

Champion
    Years
    Dragon. Resists a lot, not a lot that can resist it, and it just looks awesome. STAB Dragon-type Judgment with the power boost from the Plate tears through anything, regardless of its resistances. It does have a bit of trouble with Blissey, but that's why I always run Extremespeed on Arceus.

Years
    My two favorite Arceus types are Psychic and Dark. Both of them can be really effective in battle, and I love both of their designs, as well. I also found it interesting that with the Sky Plate, Arceus could be the only pure Flying type until Tornadus came along, despite dozens of Flying Pokemon coming before it.

HallowTrainer

Emerald Archer
    Years
    I don't personally use Arceus that much but I always have him in the Ghost type, it's only weak to Dark and itself, it also resists bug and poison and is not affected by normal and fighting moves. But it's only my opinion of what form I like best.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Do you like Arceus? Which forms of Arceus have you used? Which is your favourite form of Arceus? Base the decision on design, typing and uniqueness, and whatever other factors you find important from a non-competitive battling point of view.

Spoiler:

Years
    I honestly prefer Arceus as a normal type, rocking it's Ultimate Killer set of SD/EQ/Shadow Claw/Extremespeed, even though it wasn't EV'd and probably had reeeaaaly bad IV's. I had an Arceus that was Adamant natured (iirc) so I went around killing everything with it, lol.

Sirfetch’d

I have used them all and I still believe that Normal Arceus is the best because of the reasons that Livewire stated above. I also have found Arceus Dragon, Steel, and Water to be the best simply because of the resistances that the first 2 have and I love water types <3 I know ingame with Arceus anything will work haha, but I found these to be the best!

Arceus Dark though takes the cake on design. It looks so sleek and sexy unlike most of the others and really wins this with no competition.

Shrew

is a Shrew
    Years
    Normal Arceus, followed by dragon, steel, and ghost. But at the end of the day, I don't like using Arceus because it's intentionally OP.

Back