• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Space Goats

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    What's your favourite form of Arceus to use competitively? Do you ever use more than one on a team? How do you feel about the signature move Judgement? Which Arceus form do you think looks the best? (Hint: The answer is Dark) Discuss!

Sirfetch’d

Dark Arceus definitely looks the best with his sleek design.

Space Goats

As for which I like the most in battle, it really depends. I think all are really good with their use of signature move, Judgement, which after a few Calm Mind boosts can devastate an entire team even if resisted. I will say though that normal Arceus is probably my favorite because it has access to STAB Extremespeed and can cover Ghosts with Shadow Claw. Normal Arceus can also take advantage of being able to hold an item to boost its power even more. They are all good though. Arceus Dragon and Arceus Steel also come to mind when I think of the best.

Last edited:

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    I think the best looking ones are

Space Goats
    Space Goats

as for competitive battling I never really use arceas in that respect like he is good and all but I can never be bothered to level him up when he was added to my team later on in the game

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • I feel Arceus Dark or Dragon looks the coolest. I don't know why, they just appeal to me the most.

I don't play Ubers so I can't discuss that part of the thread. XD

Zebz213

Travelling Insomniac
    Years
  • Dark type Arceus is the best in terms of design but I use Steel-Type Arceus in battles to wall common Dragon-Types.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I like using Ghost Arceus because it's a good spinblocker outside of Giratina. It also poses the threat of Calm Mind + Judgment + Focus Blast.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    SPACE GOATTTTTTS

I was honestly surprised that Arceus-Bug even existed but nonetheless I think my favourite would have to be Arceus-Psychic. With Psychic already being such an overpowered type, it can come in and set up a few Calm Minds before wrecking everything in its path. Or it could just start firing spoons at you. I've always liked it mainly because it was the first Arceus I got to work with and it managed to set up a pretty good sweep. Arceus-Fire under sun can rip through pretty much anything even if it hasn't boosted up yet. Arceus-Dark isn't too shabby either but when it comes to the strongest, Arceus-Steel is pretty overpowered with its useful resistances. :p

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
    Years
  • Space Goats

Arceus-Ghost @ Spooky Plate
    Trait: Multitype
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
    Jolly Nature

- Swords Dance
    - Shadow Force
    - Brick Break
    - Recover

This is my favourite Arceus set in Ubers. Arceus-Ghost's base 120 attack is already pretty good, and when boosted by Swords Dance, Shadow Force becomes ridiculously powerful. Brick Break takes care of Tyranitar, Heatran and Ferrothorn while Recover allows Arceus-Ghost to set up easier and stay alive. Some people can go for ExtremeSpeed but I personally don't like it because it's just too weak.

Back