• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Space Guard's Sprite Showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Guard

Part-Time Avenger
    Years
    Hello everyone,
    Last night I was really bored and decided to visit Serebii.net to see if they had any new sprites. They (unfortunately) didn't. But they did have some really blurry of what looked like 3 new PKMN. Only one of them had a name (Korobooshi). Anyway I really like the 3 PKMN I found. So, As I had nothing better to do, I decided to rip the PKMN from the screenshots and attemot to go over the J-PEGed colours in sharper, sprite-like colours. Anyway enough rambling. Here are my current sprites
    1) Evolution of Electabuzz:

2) Korobooshi:

3) Evolution of Roseilia:
    NEW!

4)Munchlax (Couldn't find one that wasn't the Evolution one. Ripped from a screenshot):

5) Manafi Sprite's (Front and Back)

6) Weavile back Sprite

NEW! 7) D/P Pickachu backsprite
    ---->

NEW! 8) Team Galaxy Trainer Sprite
    ---->

NEW! 9) Pokemon Gardens Exterior
    WARNING BIG IMAGE!!
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

kayleigh-gurl

kay kay ere
    Years
    the shading is terrable & some of the out lines or a bit squared off.the roses on the evo of roidelia dnt even look lyk the picture & there'as 1 white bit on the korobooshi's anteni.the best there is the munchlax.just continue u will get better

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2006
    i agree. they are very squared off.u shud redo the shading a bit & try to round off the outline a bit.

Space Guard

Part-Time Avenger
    Years
    I'm going to round off the Manafi's 'tails' and try and do some more shading. It is quite hard to follow the shading when the pixels are all blurred!
    Thanks for the comments I'll try and improve them
    SG06

EDIT: I'm doing the sounding off and the shading. The Hardest shading wise is the Evolution of Roseila as that was quite blurred and didn't show the adrk/light places well. So far Korobushi and the Evolution of Electabuzz have been given new shading and have been given lots of roundness

UPDATE TO FIRST POST
    Sprites have been given more shdaing and a little more roundness

EDIT 2: Ripping the Inside of a Pokémon Center. Cusions and center part are done so far.

Last edited:

D-Man

Hard Rock Hallelujah
    Years
    just wanted to say, it is D-Man and Gridiron not D-man and Girdon, and btw we are here too

Space Guard

Part-Time Avenger
    Years
    lol sorry about that, I'll change it immediately. Pokemon Center is coming along nicely at the minute. I hope to be finished by the end of Sunday

EDIT: Found another Weavile back sprite and decided to rip it. Credits go to D-Man and Gridiron for the colours

Last edited:

Angle-san

Don't Worry Little One
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Oct 20, 2007
    the second and thrid sprites need a little more work but other than that it's all okie fine

Jake

Pearly White Dream
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    this is just me, but i think every single 1 needs work
    electabuzz evo-very bad outlining
    Korooboshi- has the wrong colors
    roselia evo- very poor outlining, u messed up with the colors by putting them in the wrong place\
    munchlax-the lining once again is CRAPPY
    manafi- its a catastraphe, it looks like a custom sprite, that got put in a blender
    weavile- doesnt look like weavile, but the back sprite is pretty good

Space Guard

Part-Time Avenger
    Years
    Korobooshi will have colours changed as will Roselia's evo. The Manafi sprites are kinda rubbish due to the quality of the starting image. I might do Manafi again. The weavile backsprite is mine but the front sprite is not. It is infact D-Man's. I'll try and redo the outlines. The Munchlax was kinda rubbish as it was my first rip and was a practice one. The Manafi front sprite's shading seems a little OTT for me so I'll try and tone it done a notch
    Thankyou for all your comments
    SG06

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    here is the cleaner version of the questionable electabuzz evolutions:

you need to work on your lighting and outlining.

Space Guard

Part-Time Avenger
    Years
    WOW thanks a bunch Samson! Is it okay if i put it in the first post. yer I really do need to improve on my lightning and outlining. But I haven't sprited for ages, I hope to improve with all your comments

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    sure, feel free. i didn't make it, i found it off another site and they let you use it.

Space Guard

Part-Time Avenger
    Years
    Okay, i've been very busy lately and have not had time to do much spriting. I will continue with a few more sprites. If you would like to see a SIMPLE spirtemade then feel free to PM me
    Thanks for posting
    SG

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2017
    I know this isnt a Pokemon sprite, but I thought it would look nice here anyways, its the D/P Trainer and thanks to D-Man and Gridiron for the pallete and me aswell for it, and serebii for the jpeg piccy! I wanted to add to your collection... Here:REMOVED BY ME!
    Give credit to all mentioned including me.

Last edited:

Space Guard

Part-Time Avenger
    Years
    Thanks a lot ChubraidermonCharlie! Maybe this should be the offical D/P collection thread. where all the D/P Sprites are kept. What do you guys think?
    Thanks for the awesome sprite
    SG06 (AKA Cyber Leader)

UPDATE New Evolution of Roseilia:

Adam_148

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Just to be critical, the sprites you made yourself look horrible, the Manafi looks nothing like the original the Munchlax is OK I guess but it's a .JPEG and the Korobooshi is a really bad clean-up, the only improving one is your evolution of Roselia, but not much.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back