• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Space Guard's Sprite Showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    kayleigh-gurl said:
    the shading is terrable & some of the out lines or a bit squared off.the roses on the evo of roidelia dnt even look lyk the picture & there'as 1 white bit on the korobooshi's anteni.the best there is the munchlax.just continue u will get better
    Same with your spelling... =_=;

I agree, the Roselia one isn't the best, but I couldn't find any real fault with them, except for the things Kayleigh-gurl named.

The last thing confused me, though -- are they all yours? o_O;

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2017
    I did a Pocchama Pixel over jpg thingamabob, here it is: REMOVED BY ME! do your own....
    Tell me if you will put this one up.

Last edited:
    Years
    Threads made in Pixel Art are to be showcasing your OWN work, not someone elses at the same time. If you're going to make a thread, make sure it's showcasing your work only.

So I must ask that you take down all work that isn't yours, or perhaps I'll close this thread.

Space Guard

Part-Time Avenger
    Years
    Sorry about the confusion....People wanted me to put up their own work. So die to this I can't post your work Chunraidermoncharlie. Work has been taken down that isn't mine. Sorry about that
    UPDATE
    I was playing Pokémon Gardens This morning when I stumbled across a trailer for D/P. Whilst watching the trailer I found 2 things A) A D/P Pickachu Back Sprite and B) A Team Galaxy Trainer Sprite. I ripped these and have decided to show these to the community. And while i was at it I have brought you the exterior of the Pokemon Gardens Site. I may bring other things from inside the PKMN gardens with me as a lot of it we do not have. Enjoy!
    NEW! 7) D/P Pickachu backsprite
    ---->

NEW! 8) Team Galaxy Trainer Sprite
    ---->

NEW! 9) Pokemon Gardens Exterior
    WARNING BIG IMAGE!!
    Spoiler:

Adam_148

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Woah, you're getting better all the time, those sprites are a great improvement from the ones on the first post. And on your sig, please remove all sprites you didn't make on that image please, otherwise it's false advertising

Space Guard

Part-Time Avenger
    Years
    Thanks for the comments. I have changed my Sig as I was getting bored of it
    Keep those comments coming
    SG
    EDIT: Here is the trailer where I found those sprites

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Ok then.

Firstly, there are traces of the jpeg with your last two sprites: it'd be a good idea to clean that up.

Secondly, your sprites, while they do look decent, they still look bad. If you wanna make them look official, take a look at real trainer sprites. For one, they don't have a completly black outline. There's a couple of more points, but I reckon you'd be better off going to the sprite tutorial here. Some of them are alright for some pointers. Luckily though, you're Pikachu isn't that bad.

The Pokemon Gardens map looks awesome, but as you probably (and most likely "obviously") know, there are still some jpeg elements.

Good luck with it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back