• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sparkle POKEMON STYLE!

pokemonrulz101

Master of Everything
Years
  • How to play: I will start the game off by choosing a Pokemon at random, then the next 4 players will choose a Pokemon that defeats the Pokemon above. If you are the 5th person, you must say "Sparkle Pokemon" and then you are out.

For example:
    Say if I chose Mudkip, which is a Water-type.
    The 1st reply says Torterra, which is a Grass-Type.
    The 2nd reply says Charmander, which is a Fire-Type.
    The 3rd reply says Empoleon, which is a Water-Type.
    The 4th reply says Sceptile, which is a Grass-Type.
    And the 5th reply says "Sparkle Pokemon," And they are out.

The cycle will continue over and over and over again. It will not stop.

The player that says "Sparkle Pokemon" can not reply until the next 5 people say "Sparkle Pokemon," then they are back in the game.

Sounds easy right? Wrong. TO make this harder, you must only say NFE Pokemon or NO EVOLUTION Pokemon. You can't say FE Pokemon or Legendaries.

Looks crazy right? Wrong again. If you want it to be challenging, you have as many rounds as you can, and I will tell you who is out. And you MUST POST AN IMAGE OF THE POKEMON! Use Google or Bulbapedia or Marriland.

Get it now? Good. Now time for a Pokemon at Random.

#137 - Porygon
    Sparkle POKEMON STYLE!

Round 1:

Eliminated Players:
    None

READY? SET? GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAILMERZ FOREVER

Anything that calls itself cool is cool, so I'm cool and it's cool. In a sense mine both beats and is beaten by you, but I don't care cause bye.

Back