• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Sparkling Apricorn Trees

Tac One

OWN new Emld, Sapp and FR & LG
Years
  • Has anyone ever noticed this? What is their Signifigance? Yes I already searched the site for anything similar.

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    It's just what happens to a harvested apricorn tree at midnight. You'll notice how after it sparkles, a new apricorn is there.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Yep, they sparkle when a new day comes as they gorw another apricorn back. Same with berries ever since the 3rd gen.

Might as well leave this open to see how many people know about this. =p

Elise

ニャーニャー
    Years
  • Ha! That's so cool :) I'd never even heard of this! Now I'll have to stay up until midnight to see it happen!

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
  • I didn't ever see this, but I did see something very similar in R/S. I would imagine that simply being around at the right time for this is very rare because in all my years of playing, I only saw it happen twice.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
  • I've seen this I was checking my dex by the trees under Ecruteak around 11:59 when I when I came back to the map the trees sparkled and refilled with apricorns. almost identical to the time I saw the berries in Ruby.

Garrabutártulo

A wild Garrabutártulo appears!
    Years
  • I saw it once, in the route that heads south from the pokéball maker dude (I'm spanish, and the names in spanish change, so I don't know how the city is called..)

I saw that and said "WTF" and then a new apricorn was there :)

soϲks

da grovyle
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2011
    Well honestly I've never played my game around midnight, so of course something like this is new to me! (Usually at midnight I'm either out cold or I'm working on homework that I should have done four hours earlier.) I think it's pretty cool, though. I'll have to go play my game at midnight sometime then. :>

Years
  • Well honestly I've never played my game around midnight, so of course something like this is new to me! (Usually at midnight I'm either out cold or I'm working on homework that I should have done four hours earlier.) I think it's pretty cool, though. I'll have to go play my game at midnight sometime then. :>

You can change the time on your ds and it can sparkle in the morning too.

BenjiTheKid

Cooltrainer Benji
    Years
  • I'm a night owl, so I've seen it a couple times already. The first time I noticed it, I just barely caught it. But I saw that an apricorn was there afterwards, so figured it did it whenever a new apricorn showed up.

Tac One

OWN new Emld, Sapp and FR & LG
    Years
  • Yeah, your right, I was playing around that time and there was another Apricorn there right after. Thanks for the info.

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
  • Been there done that. Now sparkling berry plants are a bit harder to see.

Years
  • I was walking up to that one town with the Burned Tower, and It started to sparkle, and I stopped riding my bike, and saw the apricorns I picked were now reappearing with sparkles :D I was like, "Well let's go grab some more!" :S

TCB

Tranquilo.
    Years
  • Well that's something new...then again, you can't have too much Apricorns! Going to try this sometime(when I remind myself about it)
    Even more surprised it started in the 3rd Generation...why don't I ever notice these things in the games...

Back