• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ Sparks Fly ] The Electric Rodents Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Post your favourite pictures? Okay! Here comes my lil' squirrel! <3

Spoiler:

There are sooo many more that need posting, but I'll save them for other people! ^^

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Some of those were direct linked to Zerochan so I can't see them. >: But the last two that I can see are super cute; cheerleaders Plusle and Minun especially! :3
    i will post them again
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Aww, Alex, those are so cute! The first one especially, his big smile makes me happy. :3!

Avishka, those are amazing, too! I really like that Pikachu with the hoodie; looks like something I'd be interested in trying on ~

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Name (Username, Nickname, or Real Name): Sector Revenge (Sector)
    Partner Rodent: Hard choice..Can't even decide LOL Is there such a thing to be able to choose a Spiky-Ear Pichu for this?

Which aspect of an electric rodent do you prefer: their ears or tail?
    For this Pichu is definitely the ears. The rest are tails or the cheeks! <3

Years
  • Ah, I'm sorry for neglecting this club for a few days! :( Totally my fault lol, though I guess uni is partially to blame. Welcome to the club; I'll go add you now! Spiky-eared Pichu is definitely an option. XD

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Ah, I'm sorry for neglecting this club for a few days! :( Totally my fault lol, though I guess uni is partially to blame. Welcome to the club; I'll go add you now! Spiky-eared Pichu is definitely an option. XD
    Awesome, thank you!!

Since topic discussion is out of order right now, let's get this going, in terms of my partner Pokemon:

Has anyone trained & battled with the Spiky-Eared Pichu in-game?

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    I haven't battled against Spiky-Eared Pichu but battling against special Pachirisu would be great! :)

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Has anyone trained & battled with the Spiky-Eared Pichu in-game?
    I haven't battled Spiky-Eared Pichu

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I think this club needs a new topic, so let's keep it simple for now and get some activity back here! ^^

New topic: Which is your favourite electric rodent & why?

For me it's Pichu <3 Up until recently it was Pachirisu as Pachirisu is utterly adorable and I bonded with one a lot through doing a solo run with it on Pearl, but in the past couple weeks I've been growing to love Pichu more and more. I'm seeing it everywhere I look recently and I'm loving it! Pichu is such a cute fun loving Pokemon with such a cheeky smile and the cutest ears, it's lovely! I just wish it was a tad stronger x]

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I'd say Emolga, it's so adorable and has a unique typing.

That is true! It shares this typing only with Zapdos and Thunderus, two legendary Pokemon, so it must be doing something right! It certainly is an interesting combination as it gives a lot of powerful STAB attacks whilst the two cancel out each other's main weaknesses. With few weaknesses and a lot of untapped power, Emolga certainly can hold its own in a lot of situations. :3

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Name (Username, Nickname, or Real Name): ShinyDiamond
    Partner Rodent: Emolga
    587.gif

Which aspect of an electric rodent do you prefer: their ears or tail? Definitely the tail! Looks so zappy! :D

Avishka-I just wanna say, I love those pics of yours! :3 I especially love the one where their are so many Pikachus around the trees!

I'm gonna go ahead & answer to the recent topic. My favorite is Emolga. I have him in my team on White & he's really good with Acrobatics. He also knows Double Team so he can be pretty evasive too.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Welcome to the club, Diamond!! :D Again, I'm so sorry for being a club neglector! I've been working on my art projects for this semester which have been a little tougher than what I'm used to. >: Thank you so much Alex for keeping the club alive for me! ^__^ New member(s) have been added! Feel free to leave a message here or VM/PM me if I missed anything. :3

Emolga is definitely my favorite! It has a unique type as was already said and it's just so cute! ♥ Plus it's adorable in the anime, never thought I'd find one of them cuter than Pachirisu. D:

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2012
    Name (Username, Nickname, or Real Name): Pikatwin01
    Partner Rodent: Female Pikachu
    Which aspect of an electric rodent do you prefer: their ears or tail?
    i prefer the tail, you can tell a lot of things about them through the tail

Last edited by a moderator:

AmiEkcona

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Name (Username, Nickname, or Real Name): Shade
    Partner Rodent: Pikachu
    Which aspect of an electric rodent do you prefer: their ears or their tail?
    I actually like most of their ears, but I like Raichu's tail better

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Welcome to the club,AmiEkcona!!
    feel free to answer some ongoing questions!

Years
  • Everyone's been added! :3 My midterms have finally ended so I'll be more active in the club once again. ^_^

But we really need a new topic... if all the rodents had gender differences in their sprites, what do you think would be the difference between male and female for the rodent(s) of your choice?That came to me as I was adding new members lol, personally I can see Emolga with smaller ears and/or wings~

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • If all the rodents had gender differences in their sprites, what do you think would be the difference between male and female for the rodent(s) of your choice?

Emolga, um, as a male would look the same. As a female, maybe smalller ears. & act more cuter <3

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back