• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

`Spartan's Awesome Re-Colour Adoptions

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    exactly...houhou please dont make stupid acusations...

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
    Spartan06 said:
    if u compare the 2 then u can clearly see that they're different

Well other can have a little more blue than the other, but apart from that they are the same. I would really apriciate if you could use Entei or Raikou instead of Suicune. I?m sure that you wouldn?t like me to make same kind of pokemon that you have done and put a little bit different color in some part of it I?m sure you understand, even if you didn?t do it on purpose. Am I right?

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    you cant make him...there's a differance in de coloured parts and outlines...prehaps nintendo would rather you not use their sprites...take that into account

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
    vaati said:
    you cant make him...there's a differance in de coloured parts and outlines...prehaps nintendo would rather you not use their sprites...take that into account

I?m not trynig to make him. I asked him to. And besides, everyone knows that these sprites are from nintendo. Everyone knows that. Nobody is saying that he/she would have made the nintendos sprites.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    you deserve the defence...it's your thread and your sprite, not hers

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
    Spartan06 said:
    wow, i sense some tension here :P, vaati thanks for defending me lol

So now I?m asking, could you use Entei or Raikou? You don?t have to because I?m not trying to make you. I just don?t want that somebody things that I have copied you.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    no one will think that...that's like saying every blue charizard is a copy...or every MMZ link is a copy

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    oh and btw if it means sooo much to you then why dont you do an entai or raiokuo?

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
    vaati said:
    oh and btw if it means sooo much to you then why dont you do an entai or raiokuo?

Because I made that Suicune first. I have a fanfic in my computer and that includes that Snowkun (That name sucks I know) It?s Ice and Snow type and Suicune?s sister.

Spartan06

i ain't heard of that
    Years
    happy? i did the raiku or whatever its called but im not taking down the suicune, i put just as much work into it as you did so it deserves to be there ..

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    spartan dont listen to her...I thouht she had accepted she was wrong...but it was you posting that sprite
    no matter what she says DONT take yours down

Last edited:

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
    Spartan06 said:
    happy? i did the raiku or whatever its called but im not taking down the suicune, i put just as much work into it as you did so it deserves to be there ..

Those aren?t hard to do. And like I already said, I made Snowkun for my fanfic. If I someday want to post it everyone may think that I copied you. That?s the worst thing. I really hope and ask if you could replace that Suicune with that Raikou. I think that people would like it as much as that Suicune.

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
    Spartan06 said:
    but u didnt copy it cuz they're not the same

There can be people who don?t notice it... And people who don?t know that I made it first. Can?t you just replace it with Raikou? I?m sure it doesn?t mean so much to you what it means to me.

Back