• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Special Event Reshiram and Zekrom for US, Europe, and Australia

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
  • A new WiFi event, giving Zekrom to Pokemon Black owners and Reshiram to Pokemon White owners, will be held starting March 10th, running until April 8th. Source
    Special Event Reshiram and Zekrom for US, Europe, and Australia
    Special Event Reshiram and Zekrom for US, Europe, and Australia
    Serebii said:
    For those of you with the English langue games (American, European, Australian), a new WiFi event has been announced. This download provides a special Level 100 Reshiram or Zekrom for your games. If you have Pokémon Black, you get Zekrom while if you have Pokémon White, you'll get Reshiram. These Pokémon are to be Level 100 which indicates that this is an international occurance of the Movie Event Reshiram & Zekrom that came in July last year in Japan which had the special moves of Blue Flare, Fusion Flare, Mist & Draco Meteor and Bolt Strike, Fusion Bolt, Haze & Outrage respectively. This event is to run from March 10th 2012 to April 8th 2012. Like the Japanese counterparts, these event Pokémon will acces the special Pokémon Movie Home on the Dream World to access new C-Gears. The Event Database has been updated with details of this event
    So... will you guys be getting this? I will, just for the sake of having it. I might soft reset to try and get a Modest Reshiram, but I'm not too concerned. The special event moves might make for some interesting strategies in the uber metagame, but I probably won't use it.

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Ooh this is a good sign (maybe the other event Pokemon can be released before B2/W2? :3)

Either way, I have both Black and White - this can actually be a good thing for once--OH WAIT SPECIAL MOVIE AREA C-GEAR I REMEMBER HEARING ABOUT THAT. YES!!

I like how it happens on B/W's Australian anniversary. Also I don't need more Reshiram/Zekrom, I just want a better nature Zekrom since I got Zekrom before I cared for natures. :(

Years
  • About this event...

Hello! I'm very excited for this event, because I really wanted zekrom but wanted the black exlusive non-legendarys as well... so with this, I'll be able to have zekrom in my Black game! :) I actually only just connected to the nintendo wi-fi, and this is my first mystery gift.

It IS actually currently distributing, right? Because when I clicked the button to recieve my mystery gift via nintendo wi-fi, It says "no mystery gifts found.." am I doing something wrong? I am definantely following the correct method, so why isn't it responding? Is my online account to new to recieve it for a few days? Please respond to this! Thank you!

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Hello! I'm very excited for this event, because I really wanted zekrom but wanted the black exlusive non-legendarys as well... so with this, I'll be able to have zekrom in my Black game! :) I actually only just connected to the nintendo wi-fi, and this is my first mystery gift.

It IS actually currently distributing, right? Because when I clicked the button to recieve my mystery gift via nintendo wi-fi, It says "no mystery gifts found.." am I doing something wrong? I am definantely following the correct method, so why isn't it responding? Is my online account to new to recieve it for a few days? Please respond to this! Thank you!

Tomorrow. It starts on the 10th. Today is the 9th.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Ooh this is a good sign (maybe the other event Pokemon can be released before B2/W2? :3)

Either way, I have both Black and White - this can actually be a good thing for once--OH WAIT SPECIAL MOVIE AREA C-GEAR I REMEMBER HEARING ABOUT THAT. YES!!

I like how it happens on B/W's Australian anniversary. Also I don't need more Reshiram/Zekrom, I just want a better nature Zekrom since I got Zekrom before I cared for natures. :(

Well this event was meant for the anniversity of the International releases of BW so it's no big surprise that it fell under that date xD.
    I also doubt we will get any of the other events beford B2W2...(This might be the last event of BW if they release Keldeo and Meleota for the movie and the movie debuts internationally after B2W2 come out...so yeah...)...

solaris knight

Phantom ESP'er
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2013
    Got mine, and its currently chilling in the pokémon Dreamworld :D. Haven't set the new C-gear skin yet, but its set up for when I next leave the world.

Nagaraja

আমি সর্প থেকে নোয়ান নিচে হবে
    Years
  • I so did this. Since everyone on GTS seems to want a Level 9 and under Reshiram for their Zerkrom...
    idiots

He has an Impish nature.

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    So lucky with natures :( imma get mine later since on black still resetting for victini and white is in my purse so cbf'd getting. Aiming for jolly or modest @ zekrom like a few of you guys though :3

Years
  • So lucky with natures :( imma get mine later since on black still resetting for victini and white is in my purse so cbf'd getting. Aiming for jolly or modest @ zekrom like a few of you guys though :3

why modest? i wouldnt aim for that
    try adamant, jolly, lonely, naughty, or hasty/naive :)

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Downloaded, resetted, gotten what I want, saved, sent to DW to get more goodies, everything went really, really well for me. EV trained in White, too.

Volcarona

then live beautifully until the end
    Years
  • I'll pick them up in a bit and eventually RNG abuse them. I'm not too excited over them since I got Reshiram in a trade and caught Zekrom. I'd rather have Rayquaza or the genies, tbh.

Back