• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Special Pikachu Edition ~A Fire Red Patch~

Status
Not open for further replies.

SailorCosmos

Moonlight Real Girl
Years
  • Bump

I seriously was expecting the thread to be like in the last page XP

Anyways I havn't been working on the hack lately (Been Super Busy) I have to completly redo the project and I'll probably release new screenshots in August, and Relase a Beta in September.

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
  • Wow!!! this patch is awesome! I cant wait for the full version!keep up the amazing work and dont give up!

calanton

Check out Pokemon Liquid Ocean
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2007
    great to see you here sailor cosmos and we hope this time everything goes smoothly!

enyce

banned
    Years
  • This looks so awesome

But how do you apply a patch?

Oh another suggestion is, how about the ability to obtain all starters ( I know this might have been suggsted, but come on 12 pages man....). I loved that about yellow. As soon as I got them all, the game was pretty much cake.

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2006
    hmm...

Hmm... Gotta have all the stuff from the Pokemon Yellow on GBC on to the Pokemon FireRed Patch Special Pikachu Edition. I am waiting for the final release. I gotta have a working FireRed ROM (I have 2 wrong versions: the one that doesn't load, and the one that doesn't save data.)

enyce

banned
    Years
  • CutePikachu90 said:
    Hmm... Gotta have all the stuff from the Pokemon Yellow on GBC on to the Pokemon FireRed Patch Special Pikachu Edition. I am waiting for the final release. I gotta have a working FireRed ROM (I have 2 wrong versions: the one that doesn't load, and the one that doesn't save data.)

I have the one that doesnt save data, just use savestates

Pokemon Master XD

Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2006
    SailorCosmos said:
    Why not... I'll upload it now! XD

It's however a Small Beta, it's light years away from being complete lol.

What Version 1.0 has:

-Story Changes
    -Pikachu (Duh XD)
    -Rival starts with EEVEE
    -Updated Trainers (Pokemon)
    -Gym Leaders: ~Brock, Misty, Lt.Surge~ have updated Pokemon Teams!
    -Map Changes

Again I'm open to suggestions! I'll also reveal info on Version 2.0 (Second Beta) Later On!

Hmm... No link. Is there one?

Nox30_04

Traveller
    Years
  • The link for the patch is in one of my posts...look for my name and post #261 in this thread..the link works as I just tested it. Enjoy

miniandrewmini

Eccentric Otaku
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 31, 2021
    i think the hack should have pikachu follow you and be like yellow but also have so you can go to johto and hoen cause then the game would last longer and also have all the new pokemon in it(i didt get ruby or saphire or emerald so i dunno how many pokemon there are).

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • Threads in the Hacks Showcase have a revivgal limit of two months.
    Please do not post in threads that exceed said limit.

~closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back