• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Special Songs

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Are there any songs that you listen to that have sentimental value?
    I have a couple of songs that I listen to that bring back memories of good and bad.

Paper Ghost

[torn to shreds]
    Years
    "Swallowed" and "Glycerine" by Bush were songs I associated with myself many years ago.

"Always" by Dope perfectly describes how one of my old friends turned into a huge enemy.

"Video Kid" by The Birthday Massacre reminds me of how I was in 2008. XD

That's all I'm thinking of atm.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Radiohead - Talk Show Host: First heard it in Romeo + Juliet (guilty pleasure film) and it's one of the first songs I remember really liking.

David Bowie - "Heroes": Reminds me of my loved one.

Elbow - Newborn & Powder Blue: See above.

Pink Floyd - Dogs: At a turning point of my life where I started to look at things a lot differently, I was reading about albums and saw that this one was politically themed and it's what got me interested in Pink Floyd, applies to the whole album, and The Wall. I couldn't stop listening to either of those albums for a few months.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Beyonce - Halo, I relate this song to my mother, she is who I love the most.
    Janet Jackson - Together Again, makes me think of everyone I have ever lost... such a beautiful and joyful song. Makes you think positively instead of sadness.

heart-bby

Oh! My Shisus
    Years
    Breathe Me by Sia...it was the song I associated with the first person I was ever in love with.

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
    Super Driver - Aya Hirano | It reminds me of my friends and how much they mean to me and how much fun we have. And how we can't stop being with each other :)
    Taiyou to Kimi ga Egaku STORY - SCANDAL | It reminds me of the bad times, but as I look back on it, it reminds me of good times as well.
    Secret Base ~....~ - SCANDAL | This reminds me of my uncle and granddad after they both died. And it makes me realise how much they both meant and mean to me. <3
    BEAUTEEN - SCANDAL | It reminds me of some good memories and bad :)

HugSomebody

Trust me!~
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 25, 2011
    Pink Floyd - The Dark Side of the Moon. I happened upon this album a month before my freshman year ended, and it made me realize how much of my life I was wasting. We were born to live, and we better live our life and chase our dreams before the sun fades away and ten years have magically gone by.

They Might Be Giants - "Birdhouse in Your Soul". This was a huge song for me in middle school, because it was at that point I started looking up lyrics and trying to interpret what the artist was saying, and how the video was designed and why. I started asking why, and I never stopped from here.

A Change of Pace - "Weekend Warriors". This was the song for me and my friend back a while ago when we would game the whole day. xD

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    "Close to You" - JLS
    This song always remind me of a certain member here. It's her probably her most favorite song from them, if not the most emotional.​
    "Never Let You Go" & "U Smile" - Justin Bieber
    These two songs were my ex-girlfriend and I favorite songs. We used to listen to them whenever we were alone. Huh, look at how it turned out.​
    "Shake It" - Metro Station & "Sick Muse" - Metric
    This song reminds me of a certain member here. In one of our conversation via Skype, she admits that she dances to them. :)​
    "Love Like Oxygen" & "Jo Jo" - SHINee
    These two songs are a tribute to Fiona. :< Thanks for getting me addicted to them.​
    "Alexithymia" - Anberlin
    This is a pretty obvious one. :) Hi, Katie~~​
    "Hot Mess" - Cobra Starship & "Last of the American Girls" - Green Day
    These two songs remind me of my little terrorist. :)​
    "King of Wishful Thinking" - New Found Glory
    Thank you for introducing me to them, Crissy. :) I never regret it.​
    "Break" - Three Days Grace
    To be honest, all of their songs remind me of you, Dipu. ;) Bromance​
    "Human" & "Mr. Brightside" - The Killers
    Ha ha, thanks for reintroducing them to me. Without your persistence, I would have never remembered them.​

"What a Catch, Donnie" - Fall Out Boy
    This song is not only a tribute to my previous group, B.E.A.D.S., but also the good times we had during its run. However, the reason why this song is so meaningful to me is because it's the song of me, Sam, and Gavin. I still remember when you two were singing it on our first Skype conversation together. It represents the bond that we shared while still in B.E.A.D.S. I still think that we are close, but everybody is so busy nowadays that I don't know anymore. Anyways, I love you guys. :)​

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
    Well, lots of old 90's song reminds me of my mum & dad (who are now split) because they used to always play them before going out during weekends.

And lots of those cheesy love songs remind me of previous crushes/current crushes. :X

One song I love is 'I Miss You' by Basshunter. It makes me think of like... my family and stuff who I havn't seen in years... and other people... :/

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    "Simple Kind of Man" by Lynard Skynard.

It's my dad's favorite song, and its obvious that its where he got the morals he instill in me. :P

Riff Raff

la-di-da-di-da
    Years
    Tomorrow Comes Today-The Gorillaz

The Love of my life and I love to just chill in his car and listen to music. This is one of the songs that brings back good memories ^-^

Back