• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen specialize pokemon

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2011
    Does anyone ever battle or use a certain pokemon specialization? i was thinking of making a fire team, yet the obvious thing would be if i went against a water pokemon i may be screwed

Shadowthinker

Blissey OKOer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2008
    I'm trying to get more Dragon-type Pokemon in my team. And teach them moves to overcome Ice types

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Type-Theme-teams are usually fail. A common weakness means that a scarf user that outruns your team is capable of KOing pretty much everything.They are fun to use, but are usually big no-noes in competetive play.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Yeah they're fun, but not practical. A kid held a one-type tourny at school-complete chaos. Everyone ended with practically the same amount of wins because it took one sweeper to kill off another team :)

Back