• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Species of Pokemon you'd like to see in the future

Years
I want a ghost/fairy pokémon that is a PILLOW, that evolves into a BLANKET, that evolves into a BED!
It'll be the generations most hated pokémon, and I will love it for that. It will also have a disturbing pokédex text. T'is gon be great.

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
Years
I think what would really be cool is if you had a triple evolve form showing more strengths in birds.

It would start out as a Hummingbird that is enraged, it'd be quick and have pretty decent attack.(Normal/Flying)

At level 18 it evolves into a Cardinal, due to the enragement, it is actually starting to turn red. This one is a little stronger and this is where it becomes a Fire/Flying type because of the red.

Finally, the rage of it at level 36 has settled and it has become more mature and becomes a Phoenix. These things are beautiful and it'd be awesome to see. (Fire/Flying as well)

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
I want to see a big elephant like Pokemon, not a mammoth like Mamoswine. A flying fairy pig would be pretty and cool. Maybe a hydra like Pokemon. A big cerberus dog pokemon, and a Star pokemon kinda like Jirachi would be cool as well.

Back