• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spectrobes Beyond Portals VS. Pokemon Sun and Moon

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2016
    Who wins?? A game from 2008 or a game from now. :)

My Vote is on Spectrobes.. They have honestly innovated so much in just two games that they have created and fully utilized the power of the DS.. You also had to use your voice or anything with sound to awaken your Spectrobes which you found in fossils and fed them minerals which are also found deep underground and saw a more mature and magnificent evolution. They also had 3D technology back in 2008 which made the game even better. Not only that they also offered Cards which is also similar to the Amiibos we see today. I find it funny how Pokemon fans are so grateful that they got 3D gaming after how long??

Honestly I believe Spectrobes was suppose to be the big Iconic Franchise we know and love today.. From all the forums I've looked through on Google was all about calling this game a knock-off despite it being leagues above Pokemon itself.. I'm sorry I just don't understand that at all and I will refuse to back down.

Last edited:

clbgolden

Swampert Fan
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2019
    I've never even played Spectrobes, but why pit it against a game that hasn't even came out yet?

Last edited:
    Years
  • I've never heard of Spectrodes, plus it isn't really good to pit a game against another one that hasn't even been released yet.

LilBueno

Boy Wonder
    Years
  • I remember playing a bit of the second Spectrobes game. It was pretty decent, but lackluster. For one, having to use your actual voice for a game takes me out of the experience. The story was interesting, though, but I don't think it was meant to rival Pokémon directly; the concepts are too different once you get into any kind of detail.

Back