• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] SPEE - Super Pokemon Eevee Edition [Full Game]

How to do rate.

• Awesome!!!

Votes: 927 72.0%
  • Alright!

Votes: 190 14.8%
  • Average

Votes: 77 6.0%
  • Awful..

Votes: 21 1.6%
  • Abomination....

Votes: 72 5.6%

• Total voters

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
  • So the game goes up to chapter 6? I can play through chapter 6, right? Chapter 7 is coming soon.

If I play all the way up to the end of the demo, I can go backwards and do other things right? I dont want to trap myself at the end (whenever that is) and not be able to go back and do sidequests and stuff.

What I have played so far is great! I like it better when I dont have to delete attacks.

I have one question though. When I am teaching a TM to a pokemon it doesnt give me anything to say if the pokemon can learn it or not. I usually save then try and if its not what I want I close and open it again.

Why did I just get a error telling me:
    Failed to start the game
    Cannot create a file when that file already exits.

I closed it for a bit after saving, now it wont let me clicked on the start game button.

Thanks! Nice to see you're enjoying it.
    Yep the end of Chapter 6 is where the current version ends at, and the next update will go a little bit into Chapter 7.

The game doesn't have a "point of no return" you can backtrack from the final location, or use the house system to return to previous city. You can grind, or do side content even when the story is finished.

The TM interface is barebones, it's an engine limitation, so I can't do anything about it ingame.
    I do plan of making a fleshed out TM compatibility chart that you'll be able to reach from the launcher.

Failed to start game is a stupid bug in the launcher, with a simple fix.
    just delete/rename your backup saves folder to fix it. Essentially the game can't create a backup because all backup slots are taken. It's been fixed in the upcoming version.

I unzipped the game again, back up from the one that screwed up. put the back up into save back up folder (in the new one) but when I unzip the back up where do I put it to use it? I figured it out but the file didnt let me play it. I have to unzip it again and start over on my file. Im playing on the most recent file. Is this game or something I did?
    Ah right; Here's how you restore a backup
    Just open up the launcher, and go Saves > Restore Saves
    A window will open up which will allow you to choose a zipped backup folder. just select the one you copied from the original.

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2023
    Thanks! Nice to see you're enjoying it.
    Yep the end of Chapter 6 is where the current version ends at, and the next update will go a little bit into Chapter 7.

The game doesn't have a "point of no return" you can backtrack from the final location, or use the house system to return to previous city. You can grind, or do side content even when the story is finished.

The TM interface is barebones, it's an engine limitation, so I can't do anything about it ingame.
    I do plan of making a fleshed out TM compatibility chart that you'll be able to reach from the launcher.

Failed to start game is a stupid bug in the launcher, with a simple fix.
    just delete/rename your backup saves folder to fix it. Essentially the game can't create a backup because all backup slots are taken. It's been fixed in the upcoming version.

Ah right; Here's how you restore a backup
    Just open up the launcher, and go Saves > Restore Saves
    A window will open up which will allow you to choose a zipped backup folder. just select the one you copied from the original.

Good, I was a bit worried I would be trapped.

I would love if you did a chart for the TMs the only thing bad thing I could see that doing is showing which pokemon you can and will get sooner or later. However thats not a bad thing though. I already know which ones I can get. I have a list, no clue if is complete but I have one.

I love you so much! I really didnt want to start over again because of that problem. I restored my save and now I know how to deal with that problem too. Thank you so much! :)

I cant wait for your next update. I hope you continue to work of this game. Its the most unique fan game I have seen.

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2023
    how does the game calculate whether to drop an item after a battle or not? Im curious. I just realized I can make TMs out of stuff.

mattman324

Run to the hills, run for your lives!
    Years
  • It's good that there's more coming out, because I've evolved basically everything capable of evolving and my Eevee is at 58, so I have basically nothing left to do.

As an aside, is it possible to evolve Onix, Scyther, Magmar, and Electabuzz at this point? They're all I have left if it is.

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2023
    It's good that there's more coming out, because I've evolved basically everything capable of evolving and my Eevee is at 58, so I have basically nothing left to do.

As an aside, is it possible to evolve Onix, Scyther, Magmar, and Electabuzz at this point? They're all I have left if it is.

You could make the TMs that certain pokemon can use and teach them it. You said you evolved everything you I thought I would give a suggestion.

DarkDoom3000

Years
  • Hello everybody, I'm happy to announce that version 0.76 is finally available.

pHMtvut.png

You can use the existing launcher to update. But it will download a new launcher.
    Make sure to use new launcher after updating.
    Download
    Patch Notes

--------------------------------------------------------

Good, I was a bit worried I would be trapped.

I would love if you did a chart for the TMs the only thing bad thing I could see that doing is showing which pokemon you can and will get sooner or later. However thats not a bad thing though. I already know which ones I can get. I have a list, no clue if is complete but I have one.

I love you so much! I really didnt want to start over again because of that problem. I restored my save and now I know how to deal with that problem too. Thank you so much! :)

I cant wait for your next update. I hope you continue to work of this game. Its the most unique fan game I have seen.
    Thank you, a lot of the early documentation is quite outdated, but it should give you a good idea.
    For TMs, if the pokemon is the same type, then generally the pokemon will be able to learn it. A lot of high level
    elemental moves are restricted from pokemon that can learn many types (nidoking, teddiursa).

how does the game calculate whether to drop an item after a battle or not? Im curious. I just realized I can make TMs out of stuff.
    It's percentage based, the basic formular is (pokemon level * item rarity) eg: a Lv15 pidgey has a 75% chance of dropping a shear feather. And a Lv20 pidgeotto has a 50% chance of dropping a feather coat. 3 shear feathers refine into a feather coat.

It's good that there's more coming out, because I've evolved basically everything capable of evolving and my Eevee is at 58, so I have basically nothing left to do.

Since there is no trade evolutions, they have alternate methods. Onix and Scyther evolve at Lv42, while Magmar and Electrabuzz use fire/thunder stones.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2023
    I know what version exclusive pokemon mean and are but you only have one game so what determines what version exclusive you get?

Edit: I started a new game (kept the further file though) and I cant seem to find the second beetle that the kid wants. You seem to have changed the map a little in the town but I have clicked on every small bush and I cant seem to find it.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I've been looking forward to the day that SPEE would finally see an update, and hearing it's finally been released made me want to download and start the adventure all over again, having enjoyed the journey before.

Anyway, I think I would like to direct your attention to a particular issue, in regards to a side quest you get at the beginning of a game.

Spoiler:

Also came across an issue and a typo, in regards to the final test in the...

Spoiler:

Last edited:

mattman324

Run to the hills, run for your lives!
    Years
  • Since there is no trade evolutions, they have alternate methods. Onix and Scyther evolve at Lv42, while Magmar and Electrabuzz use fire/thunder stones.

I caught that for the regular trade evos, but since those use items I wasn't sure. Thanks - I'll be boxing Magmar/Electabuzz then, and grabbing random refuse from my box to fill Slots 7-8.

Oh, and goodness, the next update is out! Downloading.

Years
  • So, I've just started playing the new version, continuing from a previous save file, and I'm having an issue where my Eevee isn't levelling up. At the end of a battle I'll be informed that my Eevee reached level 37, but if I go into the menu it tells me that Eevee is still level 36, with the same amount of experience it had before the battle. The rest of my Pokémon are levelling up fine; it's just Eevee that's having the problem. I've attached a recording I made of the issue. Is there any way I can fix this?

Attachments

• Super Pokemon Eevee Edition 01_04_2018 21_10_24.mp4
      9.6 MB
    Last edited:

DarkDoom3000

Years
  • I know what version exclusive pokemon mean and are but you only have one game so what determines what version exclusive you get?

Edit: I started a new game (kept the further file though) and I cant seem to find the second beetle that the kid wants. You seem to have changed the map a little in the town but I have clicked on every small bush and I cant seem to find it.

The version is selected randomly at launch (though, in 0.76 you can select version by holding esc at the intro of the game (when selecting new game)

There will be ingame trades in future updates that'll allow you to swap the pokemon for the alternative.

The beetle bug has been fixed now, patch 0.761 is available via launcher.
    Awesome!!! I'm gonna play it right now .
    Yay :)

I've been looking forward to the day that SPEE would finally see an update, and hearing it's finally been released made me want to download and start the adventure all over again, having enjoyed the journey before.

Anyway, I think I would like to direct your attention to a particular issue, in regards to a side quest you get at the beginning of a game.

Spoiler:

Also came across an issue and a typo, in regards to the final test in the...

Spoiler:

I caught that for the regular trade evos, but since those use items I wasn't sure. Thanks - I'll be boxing Magmar/Electabuzz then, and grabbing random refuse from my box to fill Slots 7-8.

Oh, and goodness, the next update is out! Downloading.
    Thanks! I've fixed those bugs now and 0.761 update is out (download via launcher) and 0.762 will be coming out soon too.

So, I've just started playing the new version, continuing from a previous save file, and I'm having an issue where my Eevee isn't levelling up. At the end of a battle I'll be informed that my Eevee reached level 37, but if I go into the menu it tells me that Eevee is still level 36, with the same amount of experience it had before the battle. The rest of my Pokémon are levelling up fine; it's just Eevee that's having the problem. I've attached a recording I made of the issue. Is there any way I can fix this?
    I suspect you have the Balance Band equipped on Eevee, it'll cause all EXP to be redistributed to the weakest pokemon in the team.

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2023
    Will .762 be just bug fixes? Im just curious.

I edited this cause I noticed something. When you go from Arbor City to Route 4 (towards the cut master) and back again there is a house the shows up and then disappears. I think its on one map but not the other. However I dont know for sure. Thought I should help you out by letting you know.

Last edited:

DarkDoom3000

Years
  • Patch 0.762 is out now
    It fixes a couple of bugs, including the gamebreaking vanish domain glitch.

It's been good to get a release out, nothing catastrophic has happened, though some launcher bugs still presist.

=========

That'd be it. It's been a while since I last played and I completely forgot about it. Thanks!
    Yeah, It's a little easy to forget since it's the only Equip based modifier in the game.
    I think I might move that functionality to a battle modifier item or something.
    >Normal (1x exp all)
    >Training (exp siphon)
    >Material (exp is converted to money)

Will .762 be just bug fixes? Im just curious.

I edited this cause I noticed something. When you go from Arbor City to Route 4 (towards the cut master) and back again there is a house the shows up and then disappears. I think its on one map but not the other. However I dont know for sure. Thought I should help you out by letting you know.
    thanks, i've fixed that now.

0.762 is be bugfixes only, unless I add some extra stuff, but right now fixing bugs is the priority.
    Any minor updates will come with 0.77 and the story updates with 0.80

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2022
    Hello everybody, I'm happy to announce that version 0.76 is finally available.

pHMtvut.png

You can use the existing launcher to update. But it will download a new launcher.
    Make sure to use new launcher after updating.
    Download
    Patch Notes

Thank you, a lot of the early documentation is quite outdated, but it should give you a good idea.
    For TMs, if the pokemon is the same type, then generally the pokemon will be able to learn it. A lot of high level
    elemental moves are restricted from pokemon that can learn many types (nidoking, teddiursa).

It's percentage based, the basic formular is (pokemon level * item rarity) eg: a Lv15 pidgey has a 75% chance of dropping a shear feather. And a Lv20 pidgeotto has a 50% chance of dropping a feather coat. 3 shear feathers refine into a feather coat.

Since there is no trade evolutions, they have alternate methods. Onix and Scyther evolve at Lv42, while Magmar and Electrabuzz use fire/thunder stones.
    Yay, im gonna play this now!

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2022
    Do u have to get to a certain part of the game first? What do you keep when you do it?
    when you launch the game, there is supposed to be an option to update the game. i would screenshot it for you but unfortunately i forgot i deleted the game and just downloaded it back and i cant install the game for some reason.

Back