• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] SPEE - Super Pokemon Eevee Edition [Full Game]

How to do rate.

• Awesome!!!

Votes: 927 72.0%
  • Alright!

Votes: 190 14.8%
  • Average

Votes: 77 6.0%
  • Awful..

Votes: 21 1.6%
  • Abomination....

Votes: 72 5.6%

• Total voters

Omn

Moogle King
Years
@Above:Umm that doesn't work out cause it doesn't make sense witht the story and I don't think alot of people would like that.

BCKC

A nobody, just like you.
Years
If you have one adamantine thing you can get infinite DM Rock Wrecker.
PLEASE DO NOT FIX THIS GLITCH I'M BEGGING YOU PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE!!
This glitch is the only reason I beat Lionheart and XDR!
PLEASE!
I probably sound like an idiot, but all the other DM's suck and there are no TM's for pretty much all of Eevee's formes so if you don't add more PLEASE don't fix it.
Anyways...
spree.png

I found this while exploring your folders.
Explain?:)
¬RulerArceus

Oh, there are a lot of crazy stuff in the folders.
And I found out a similar glitch with Silk Nets.
How about stocking up on them before he fixes it? ;)

Though I could use that name (SPEE Remix) for my graphic edit...
(See my post above ^^)

@Whoever wants 5th gen pokes:
We should try to convince him to add some good 4th gen ones first ;)

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
Sorry if I made it seem like I wanted to implement gen4 sprites. You mentioned gender differences, and... well... I thought of gen4 (I'm an idiot sometimes. hahaha.) in reality I like the Silver sprites quite a bit. But I'm ultra sorry... sometimes I'm just confusing. :\
(That would be cool though, to see miniaturized D/P/Pl/HG/SS sprites in the (possibly quite far) future. :D Those sprites are quite cool looking too.)

and...
1 Butterfly Net -> can be refined OVER AND OVER again for infinite Silk Nets!

...I think that was already posted. (no worries, I've done that too... twice... I'm a failure. :D)

BCKC

A nobody, just like you.
Years
@Mew_Nani:
That's pretty much what I'm doing... except not miniature-izing them.
Well, actually I'm just updating most (if not all) the graphics ^^

Ninju also doesnt have left/right/up sprites...
Problem? Probably not xD

Littlered

The Red One
Years
Hello my name is Ari. May I just say this game is the best game on this website!!!!! I really enjoyed playing it a lot ive already beaten Jazmine and the Academy Master. I just wanna self apply myself for this game. I have a histroy with another game with writing quests but that game recently got shut down by nintendo and now its left me nowhere to express my ideas. So I would like to offer my asistance here! Yes I know this is quite sudden but if you PM me I can show you my experience, my work I can do whatever is available!

While im here might as well post some bugs I found.

In Aurum town to the west theres like a spot u can cut trees and such. If you keep cutting you'll fnd a pokeball. No matter how many time you click that pokeball nothing happens. When I encountered the "pokemon" outside of Connecting tunnels in battle it was a Charmander, an average one... and then it ran away never to be seen again. From your notes its supposed to be an Abra. Also I got a tyrogue and evolved it into Hitmonlee when in battle Hitmonlee takes the form of Ampharos. Just the sprite all the moves and stuff is what a Hitmonlee would have. In that building that leads you into sola/luna forest on the east side is a guy who give you a free hoothoot. When I nicknamed it an error file came up of some sort and closed me out of the game. Also when you go towards Potus City you go there. If you turn around to Mine Valley withoutn going into the cave and then turn back around to portus City you will walk into this one spot where the ground continues to shake and I believe the player says "Oh god what now" One other thing. In Amplus City if its night/new/old mode. You cant cross the train tracks. Meaning you have to leave the map and make it day, and it will be able to be walked over. I think thats all the bugs I know off the top of my head.

One other thing. I should probably mention that I used the mediafire link and have
"Beta v0.5 " When this game has an update what do i do? I have tried going to to the pokemoneevee.110 thingy but it brings me to the official page. And at the page where it says download and Forum in a hyperlink it just asks me how i want to make my own forum so maybe that should be looked into. I want to keep my save file and not have to go through a long process again so what do i do? xD

Last edited:
Years
@Littlered...DarkDoom is working on this game alone. When he posts major updates he usually asks what we like or if we think some things should be changed. He's basically making this game for us.

All the glitches have been reported, except for the charmander one. As many times as I have run through the game, I have never had that one happen. There are charmander and charmeleon in that area, so you could have been mistaken or it could have been a one time glitch.

To get to Portus City, you have to stay on the right side of the ledges.

When you want to update the game, you take the save file (save01.lsd) from the 0.5 folder and move it into the updated folder. You still have to download the updated version, but you just transfer your save file.

Angelicwolf

Galaxy Explorer
Years
Hello, so I just wanted to say that I personally think it would be awesome if you added Misdreavus and Mismagius in bc you have all my other favorite pokemon except that one lol. anyways this game is awesome and the more you add and the longer you make the game the better bc you seem to be real good at it :)
Oh and the elemental card game, I think I figured out how to play it but what are the pieces used for that you win after each time.

Last edited:
Years
@Jasmine Rain & AngelicWolf - 4th and 5th generation pokemon won't be added because they do not fit into the story line of the game.

It's been asked before and I'm sorry to highlight you two, but I just want everyone to understand that. I want Electivire and Magmortar, but I know I wont get them, because they do not fit into the story. Maybe if DarkDoom wants to add something extra to the game after he has finished, maybe he will add more, but as the game is still being developed, no please ask again

BCKC

A nobody, just like you.
Years
@LittleRed:
What DForte said is true, but you don't really need to be an 'official' team member to contribute ideas, just go ahead and post them here ^^

EDIT: Oh yeah, forgot what I was going to post before :P
The game's "Items" UI needs an update. I think it should actually be a bag-like thing, but if that can't be done, just switching the items around would be great.

Last edited:

Littlered

The Red One
Years
Well thank you for letting me know. I couldnt help feeling like this game needed me when i first started playing it but after reading through 2o pages I can see everything is clearly planned already. Not to be rude now but Im gunna help another game I find. This will always be fav game though simply cause its awesome and its the 1st one ive played from this forum. Thanks for the notice

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
wow. lots of replies to get through!
Spoiler:

BCKC

A nobody, just like you.
Years
@DarkDoom: No, RulerArceus was right, the music does stop suddenly right after the Rival battle.
Also, silly Creator, Cut Master promises a grass card if you beat him. Not sure if that's true, never beat him ><'
Also, you have mentioned that Team Switching will be assigned to Hotkey 9, I'm pretty sure you meant 8 xD

Thanks, the tiles are all modified - I had to change something in each of them :/
Speaking of tiles, the whole interior of "The Main Character's House" (really?) is done ^^ (need suggestions for sink and drawer thingamabob next to it xD and still need suggestions for the carpet [blue box right now x.X])

EDIT: I was manually editing the outdoor tile set then I realized...
So a quarter way through, I changed the names of General 1 and gen3 genral.
Workload = A LOT less :O (Still have to edit some tiles. UGLY TILES! ...no offense, DarkDoom)
Btw, how did you get the paths to look like that? Weren't they one tile before? (Borders)
If you can explain to me, I could possibly get the carpet done ><

EDIT2: Aww, darn, the Poke Center and Mart look just like generic houses with a sign :/

Attachments

• SPEE3.PNG
    SPEE3.PNG
    11.8 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
^ I fixed the sound stop issue, but (if i remember correctly) he said the music was stopping after 3 seconds, which is probably the halfassed mute.

and the buzzing noise is the manman indicator.

The tiles used to be 1 tile, but I replaced it with an autotile, it doesn't look any different in 2nd gen mode, but if you switch to 3rd gen mode, all the paths will automatically obtain edges.

carpet might be hard to do... it can't have edges...

The elemental cards are gonna be involved in a sidequest. You may or may not have realised that theres "Masters" in the game.
Academy Master
Cut Master
Sage Master
Berry Master
Dojo Master
etc.

you go around beating them. getting items and stuff.

---------------------

Stuff
I (finally) get what you meant by the gender differences.
Oddly, magikarps don't have much difference. Only the colour of the... mostache.

so I modified the saltwater version's sprite. It has a darker shade of red, allowing more camo in the dark ocean. and smaller mostaches for being more streamlined for the vast openess.

also upgraded some of the corrupted graphics.
will post later.
EDIT:
041b.png

060ba.png

076b.png

094b.png

Now corrupted Pokémon will have a different colour pallet and or modified features.
They'll have red eyes, and a new corrupted aura. So identifying them will be a lot easier.

It's still under construction, I'm trying to give all of em unique features. (like the horns on gengar or additional wings on zubat)
---------------------

Need New Writer

Finally the second writer, NicNacks.... has quit. He didn't realise that you had to play the game to find the errors.

the second writer position is reopened.Anyone who applies will have to pass an "entrance test" so you'll have to be good at the grammar/spelling.
---------------------

Tyrian

my friend and thread lurker Daedalus has a newly revealed project: Pokémon Tyrian
Its also a 2nd gen throwback, go check it out.

Last edited:

BCKC

A nobody, just like you.
Years
Nice new look on the corrupted pokemon ^^
I was wondering why NikNacks wasn't posting/getting involved in the thread at all :P
In that case, can I be a writer? (Jokes, jokes.)
Also, nice to know about the masters...

Btw, you never addressed my items... recommendation?

mew_nani

Years
...Nice sprites... awesome... They look so Missingno.-ish! Too bad you can't get a crozubat in game, though. (Crozubat: the Zubat with the 2nd pair of wings. Crobat has 2 pairs of wings, so..... ... unoriginal nickname, isn't it?)

And yep, the gender differences are almost illegible, arent they? (D/P sprites would still be cool, though. Especially if you can interchange the ingame sprites with Gold, Crystal, Fr/Lg, R/S/E, B/W, and R/B/Y sprites, and vise versa. .... .... Maybe I can prepare some R/B/Y sprites and... .....)

*Shakes head, is awakened from DAYDREAM* Say... what would be the requirement for being a writer? I have no idea what the requirements are... (they're probably on the 1st page, aren't they....:\)

...a Jynx evo? ... .... ... .... (maybe I can try that....:) nyahahaha....)

BCKC

A nobody, just like you.
Years
@Mew_Nani:
Daydream no more, my graphics edit will include DPPt/HGSS sprites :) (For example, the Zubat up there that i posted ;)) I don't think you can have interchangeable sprites, you would need a new poke for each one :/
For the Jynx evo, I can come up with a moveset, so you only have to make a sprite and possibly a name :D

Speaking of the edit, Brevis Town (exterior) is done. Just gatehouse and NE house to go! (OW will be changed later ^^)

@DarkDoom: What exactly does "System" do? Also, is there a way to edit the textbox/ text (font)?

EDIT2: Uh oh. Looks like Jynx was never part of the trio. Base stats off by 40pts, barely any moves at shared levels, two types, etc.
So you guys mind if I make it like the "trio master" (like rayquaza)?
Also, I'll be editing stats to make it consistent with the others.

EDIT3: Should the evo be offensive (Attack+Special) or Defensive (Def+ Special)?
DarkDoom, I know it shows the Special stat, but do you actually have it separated?

Attachments

• SPEE4.PNG
    SPEE4.PNG
    26.8 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

mew_nani

Years
...Were you talking to me, or were you talking to DarkDoom3000 conscerning the Jynx evo? If you were talking to me, I have a G/S/C style sprite ready, both the front and the back. I still need to work on the name though... ... ... maybe... ... ... (darn, this is hard...)

In either case, the tiles look amazing! You sure are good at that. :D

...if it's alright, I'll attach the sprites... They're not the best in the world... (I probably will re-upload the back sprite, the lighter shade at the ends of her hair wasn't such a good idea...) And it's ok about the sprites. (You might be able to do that manually, if you knew how.... might not wanna try that, though... No, I most likely won't try that.)

Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
Great game so far, I've really enjoyed it! :D I'm a bit stuck though: I just got my first badge, went through the cave to the north of town, got sent out the east exit, and...now I don't know where to go, the route is a dead end to cracked rocks and stuff.

Where should I be trying to go?

EDIT: Actually have the game up this time, so let me clarify: I went through the cave above Brevis Town, and was taken out to the route on its east. Route ten is blocked off with a cracked rock, which leads me to think I should go further east along the route/lake, but I can't see how. The route west of Brevis town is blocked off by glitch blocks. O.o So I'm kinda confused.

EDIT2: Finally figured it out. Some kind of indication that I'm supposed to bug that ONE PARTICULAR fuzzy block would be nice.

Last edited:

BCKC

A nobody, just like you.
Years
...Were you talking to me, or were you talking to DarkDoom3000 conscerning the Jynx evo? If you were talking to me, I have a G/S/C style sprite ready, both the front and the back. I still need to work on the name though... ... ... maybe... ... ... (darn, this is hard...)

In either case, the tiles look amazing! You sure are good at that. :D

...if it's alright, I'll attach the sprites... They're not the best in the world... (I probably will re-upload the back sprite, the lighter shade at the ends of her hair wasn't such a good idea...) And it's ok about the sprites. (You might be able to do that manually, if you knew how.... might not wanna try that, though... No, I most likely won't try that.)

Both of you. And anyone else interested ^^
Thanks, credits should go to DarkDoom for everything other than the house-related things, however :P
Wow, good job on the sprite!
Silly M_N, I already planned to insert the sprites, it really isnt that hard ^^

OMG. I had the whole moveset typed up. And my laptop ran out of batteries. Oh well, I'll post it later again ><

EDIT2: This might sound crazy, but what chipset do caves use? The cave chipset doesnt change anything :(

Last edited:

Littlered

The Red One
Years
Hi I haz a question. How did you make this game? As in like which program did you use and how exactly did you put the maps together and stuff. Im just curious because I was inspired by this game to make my own game. Basicly cause this game doesnt require an emulator and thats just why i donnt wanna use those things are tricky stuff. You can pm it to me if you arent comfortable saying it in public :)

Back