• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] SPEE - Super Pokemon Eevee Edition [Full Game]

How to do rate.

• Awesome!!!

Votes: 927 72.0%
  • Alright!

Votes: 190 14.8%
  • Average

Votes: 77 6.0%
  • Awful..

Votes: 21 1.6%
  • Abomination....

Votes: 72 5.6%

• Total voters

BCKC

A nobody, just like you.
Years
Hey, can anyone give me a list of obtainable pokemon?
I assuming that's all that have a faceshot, right? (other than people)

EDIT: It says Abra devolved after I got it... It never got a chance to evolve in the first place :P
Also, the rest of Abra's text is missing periods.

EDIT2: Status -> Summary?

EDIT3: Next cutscene missing a lot of periods.
Those was spelled wrong (Thoes)
Whoa. Did I sleepwalk to the beginning of the route!?

Last edited:

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Will the next release use this as the title screen:

speebannerfinal.png

koopacrazy

The Super Koopa!
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 4, 2016
I Just Finished Playing The Demo I Have To Say This Is Better Than Any Other Fangame Ive Ever Played I Love The Idea Of The Charaters Knowing They Are In A Videogame Its Very Fun!

Pera

I'm sooo excited!!
Years
I only just started the game and I love it!!!
My sister is an epic eevee fan, and she'll love this

great work and keep it up *thumbs up* :D

BCKC

A nobody, just like you.
Years
Koopacrazy, please type normally and Not Like This. It's pretty annoying :/
No offense intended.

Anyway, there are three tilesets that you can change freely in SPEE.
Originally, it was Gen1, Gen2 (default), and Gen3.

Now it's Gen1, Modified (default), Gen 2.
What do you guys want the other 2 tilesets to be?

Also, I'll be ready to release an alpha of the graphics edit a few days after the next release :D

It'll end at the first gym. The next couple of towns also have tiles edited, but not completely revamped (OW, Pokes, Obtainable pokemon, some tiles, etc.)

Years
  • Seen May 8, 2020
Good Good job with this game. Only thing I don't care fore is having 4 pokemon at a time... but otherwise, good job. The way uve this game up, adds a more realistic feel. That other games don't have I.E. Quick attack costs pp instead of specifically having quick attack used at a maximum of 30 turns or what ever.

Anyways looking forward to your update and "full version"

Pera

I'm sooo excited!!
Years
Hi again, I've found a couple of problems, ( I don't think they've been posted)

1. in the spot where you catch the corrupted shroomish, I got to battle a low level Mudkip, but still got to capture the shroomish.

2. I battled Whitney and won, but then I did the bit with the day/night thing and then I had to battle Whitney again! (not a major thing but is slightly annoying :p)

But, other than that, everything looks wicked and I cant wait for the full version!

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
2. I battled Whitney and won, but then I did the bit with the day/night thing and then I had to battle Whitney again! (not a major thing but is slightly annoying :p)

...Huh. I haven't heard that one before. :\ What exactly were the circumstances? Can you tell us what happened?

Pera

I'm sooo excited!!
Years
Well, after battling Team rocket and catching all the bad guys, I went to the dojo and got tyrogue, then I went and defeated whitney. I then got to the bit where I received the day/night device and oak said that I should battle Whitney ( he didn't say Whitney just the town name) and when I got there, I could battle Whitney again. I had to battle that girl just before Whitney too.

So it was kinda weird.

Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2013
Hi, Im not sure if Im the first to post or not. But I found a glitch in your game... When I evolved my Tyrogue into Hitmonchan, in the status screen its a hitmonchan, but Its back sprite shows that of a Zubat, and It gained a bunch of Zubats moves like Wing Attack, Leech Life, Etc, without losing Tyrogues moves like Comet Punch and Karate Chop

BCKC

A nobody, just like you.
Years
@Above: Whoops. DarkDoom, you should really post not to evolve your tyrouge until next beta on the first post :P

Also, my questions still stand unanswered.
(What tilesets do you guys want?
What are the currently obtainable Pokemon? I think DarkDoom posted this somewhere...)

Selerbi

Time Traveler
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 3, 2015
Wow this is awesome! I cant wait for the final version!!

mew_nani

Years
I'm pretty sure DarkDoom300 posted a list of them earlier on this thread. You might have to dig for it a bit, but it's on here.

Also... I guess Pokemon Black and White tiles would be pretty cool. I liked the designs of them- to see them in-game would simply be epic. :)

Also Heartgold and Soulsilver tiles are amazing too, if Black and White tiles are impossible.

I'll try to find the list of obtainable Pokemon he stuck up here. When I find it, I'll post it. :)

EDIT: I found it! All of the obtainable Pokemon in Version 0.5 are in this list.

Last edited:

BCKC

A nobody, just like you.
Years
Thanks, Mew_Nani!
However, Black + white and HGSS tiles are 3-d, I believe.
I'm not exactly sure how to rip them...

Would you guys rather the alpha to go two gyms (longer wait) or just one?

SPELLCHECK~

Spoiler:

Last edited:

mew_nani

Years
....I would help you, but I don't know how you rip them either. Maybe if you took a screenshot, and edited it with MSPaint? :\

And... I guess the 2nd gym would be a bit better, since you can experience more of it. I guess it's up to personal preference, though.

P.S. What is it that you're working on exactly? Is it a tile revamp, or something of that nature? I'm dying to know what it is...

BCKC

A nobody, just like you.
Years
Whoops. I thought I told everyone - apparently not xD.
Yes, it's just a "simple" graphics change (Gen2 -> Custom Gen3/4)

Tiles - Modified Gen3 (so far)
Almost everything else - Gen 4

A question for DarkDoom - Does any other map have the music of Sola Forest? (Wait, does luna forest have the same music?)

I'll attach a couple of screenshots later... after I take them :P

EDIT: Ok, finished.
1. Is the titlescreen too crowded?
2. It's not finished yet, as you can see in the Aurum Town pic
3. Textbox may change.

Attachments

• ss1.PNG
    ss1.PNG
    12.1 KB · Views: 22
  • ss2.PNG
    ss2.PNG
    15.4 KB · Views: 32
  • ss3.PNG
    ss3.PNG
    26.4 KB · Views: 27
  • ss4.PNG
    ss4.PNG
    11.9 KB · Views: 22
  • titlescreen.PNG
    titlescreen.PNG
    31 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

mew_nani

Years
One word: AWESOME!!!!!

I like the battle pic there especially. It's so cool!

Keep up the good work! :)

Pera

I'm sooo excited!!
Years
Oh man LOVE the pics!!!!

and to answer your questions,

1. No It's not too crowded, it's just right (by the way, love the pokemon hidden in the flowers :)
2. That doesn't matter, I can see your working really hard.
3. ...why? it looks good as it is.

Back