• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Speed Demon]-Roller Coaster Fanclub

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    We love roller coasters!
    [Speed Demon]-Roller Coaster Fanclub

If you love riding, designing, or just plain love roller coasters, then this is the club for you! Roller coasters have been entertaining crowds for years and we live in a special time where they are getting taller, faster, and more intense everyday. Come share your thoughts and talk about these monsters here.​

Sign-up form:
    Username:
    Favorite roller coaster:
    Relation to roller coasters: (rider, designer, or other)​

Example:​
    Username: Slayr231
    Favorite roller coaster: Aftershock
    Relation to roller coasters: I love to ride roller coasters and design them on Roller Coaster Tycoon 2. I love speed.

Rules:
    1) All Pokecommunity rules.
    2) Be respectful.
    3) Please keep on topic at all times.
    4) Put "speed" in bold somewhere on you sign up sheet so I know you've read the rules and can add you.
    5) Have fun!​

Owner: Slayr231​

Members list:​

Current Topic:
    What is the most intense roller coaster you have ever been on and would you ride it again? Why?​

Back