• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Speed! Pure Speed!

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
    The fastest I've knowingly driven is about 80-90 kilometres an hour. I might have driven faster than that before, but I haven't noticed probably because my speedometer is not functioning properly and reads 0 kmph even when the car moves most of the time. Oh well.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
    Fastest I went was 120 km/ph. I was so hyped when my dad bought a Mazda MX-5 so I went out for a drive on the highway and there wasn't many cars so I went a bit fast so I would have a bit of adrenaline :3

Although, I had to slow down because they started to have more cars coming from different highways :C

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
    I'd say that the fastest I've gone in a car (and I wasn't the driver) was probably 70 - 75 MPH. Not too fast compared to what others have posted here. I'm not a speed junkie and neither are any of my family members, haha.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
    Only once have I been up to 75 mph on I-5 Northbound (driving from Wild Waves in Federal Way to my home in Seattle) - I didn't even know I was speeding until I looked down on the spedometer, I was just keeping up with the rest of the traffic.

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2013
    140mph
    L.a to Vegas with my dad driving was the scariest thing I have ever done.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    140mph
    L.a to Vegas with my dad driving was the scariest thing I have ever done.

Wow, that's insane! You probably got there in record time as well. I'd be terrified as well. The fastest I've ever been with someone else driving is about 95 to 100mph with my mom driving down to Myrtle Beach. We got there in record time, lol.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    140 in my friend's car a few months ago.

I was terrified.

Back