• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SpeedUp/FastForward with Image and OptionsSelection (v17.2)

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2022
    Hi everyone this is my first post!

I wanted to share this Plug and Play script wich its an edited version of the official SpeedUpDebug by KleinStudio

SpeedUp/FastForward with Image and OptionsSelection

This version includes:
    - Display image on Top Left while doing FastForward (dont install the image if you dont want to use it)
    - Displayed image will be flickering (you can deactive it)
    - Be able to choose in our game Menu Options betwen Hold and Toggle and also the speed (x2, x3,x4) if needed

If you already have KleinStudio's Script installed and want to try this one just replace it.
    [This script works in debug, test and normal, to implement that it only works in debug you will have to change the script.]

I only tested in Pokemon Essentials v17.2 and v18.1 .

I'm not the best scripting, so if you have any error fix or posible optimization of this script you can point out I can edit it.

(paste above Main one of this scripts):

Script (frame rate version) [v17.2]:
    FastForward_FrameRate
    Spoiler:

Script (frame skip version) [v17.2][v18.1]:
    FastForward_FrameSkip
    Spoiler:

Image (add to Graphics/Pictures/):

[Frame Skip version will be notably faster but less smooth, it will work on v18.1,
    see Marin's version of fast forward:https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=401043]

PS: It's been 3 years since i started to develop my own game with my friend, a lot of people has
    been helping me indirectly in this community so I also want to contribute :). And sorry if the post is
    longer than it should.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'm confused. Shall i use those both scripts or only the "frame skip version" for PE v17/18? I'm using PE v18 and I'm using the Better Fast-forward Mode v1.0 by Marin by the way.

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2022
    I'm confused. Shall i use those both scripts or only the "frame skip version" for PE v17/18? I'm using PE v18 and I'm using the Better Fast-forward Mode v1.0 by Marin by the way.

You must use only one version of my scripts (the essentials versions I pointed are the ones that I tried and worked with that version of the script).
    I don't know the differences from v18 to v18. 1 but I suppose the frame skip version should work for you since you are using Better Fast-forward by Marin, obviously you will need to replace that script to use it.

Last edited:

Boxply

Decently Experienced Ruby Coder
    Years
    • He
    • Seen Aug 27, 2021
    I'm guessing it can't work with v19?
    EDIT: Nevermind... it does, the 1.18 one does! feel free to use it in v19 folks! keep it above main and compiler in the script area

Back