• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spending Money :3

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I save my money. I'm stingy. xD And when I do buy stuff, my mom pays for me.

But I always buy cheap. XD

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
  • [SIZE="-7"]I save money all the time. I'll sometimes just get random money from relatives that just feel generous on the specific day...and I'll keep it. I had kept at one point, over $100, like...the same exact money, for almost a year. When I do have money, I don't spend it often. Except for like little things, like candy, or loaning someone money (I do this quite often, people come to me for money, and I don't really care if I get it back or not...money's not that big of a priority to me ATM). I buy a CD or something once in a while. But now, since my band is now operational and we may play some shows this summer, we're gonna need money so I'm gonna have to keep saving for a while. Woo for savers![/SIZE]

Years
  • I dont save money. When I get money I spend it, I buy tons of little things, unless its something I've wanted. And every time I have 25¢ in my pocket I buy gum.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I get twenty dollars a week. Once a week, I buy myself a special treat, and whatever I have left over, I place in a jar. I never use the money in the jar except for under extreme circumstances. That jar is where I place the money for my future apartment.

Once a month, I spend twenty dollars buying something for my apartment, and place it in my hope chest. It's great.

And any big ticket items, I have to wait until Christmas or my birthday to get it... D: But I would like my apartment more than anything.

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    I always save the money that I get because on Birthdays and Christmas, my best friend and I always send each other elaborate packages~ ^^

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • I haven't had my own savings for a long time actually. o_o My parents paid for everything I did this year. Quoting my mom: "School is your job, so you shouldn't have to pay for things like movies and stuff."

However when I do have my own money, I usually try to save it for when I want something, like to go out to eat with friends or go to the movies, etc. This year however, I'm working on getting a summer job to save up for when I have my boyfriend come visit me. <3~ So that means I won't be spending anything I earn on anything else, not for a while at least.

~Kelsey

Metaforte

Hey, Im still alive.
    Years
  • Yikes... money is getting tight around my place over my dad's cheapness. Anyways, when I get hold of some, I try to save it, but it eventually gets spent rather quickly.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
  • I usually save up my money and then blow it all at once and most of the time it's video games. Other times I just spend it when I get it on junk food and candy.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • I save some of my money. I'll usually buy some manga or anime, or video games and I have to buy my cats food and liter and toys, but unless its something special I generally save it.

Leo Dimshine

~Pixel Art Wanderer~
    Years
  • Let the green roll in.

^_- I tend to save my money. Food is where my money is devoted to. Video games, not so much. And since I'm a novelist and a manga artist, penicals, pens, and things such as that. On my current status, I purchase many penicals. :P

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I tend to save my money. Til there is something I want. I am such a shopaolic. I usually spend it on manga, food, or music CDs. It has been a while snice I bought any Anime DVDs. That is what my money goes into. Also into bills. ><

I have bills to pay...I tend to not to spend as much I need to. Because these bills need to be taken care of first.

Dark Mightyena

The Dark Trainer
    Years
  • Its crazy, when I have over 100, I don't spend it, and take my time on it, but when its a small amount like 10 dollars, its gone right away. xD And that 100 dollars goes on for weeks/months. oo

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    I have two wallets.

First Wallet: This wallet is the one I carey around with me, it has all the basic stuff in it.
    • Money
    • My work ID
    • Pictures
    • EB Edge Card
    • GameStop Value Card
    • Receipts
    • PetsMart Card
    • Pieces of paper
    • My brothers Spair Car Key

Second Wallet: This is the wallet I leave at home *hidden*, it (so far) has $100 in it. Every so often when my first wallet is running low on money I'll take some outa the second one.
    Right now I'm saving up for camp, its gonna cost $220.

I don't really spend my money on any thing unless I know for sure I want/need it.
    I mainly spend it on food, yummy.

Back