• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spheal or Seal?

Spheal or Seal?

• Spheal

Votes: 35 70.0%
  • Seal

Votes: 15 30.0%

• Total voters

DoctorFred

I am not amused. ಠ_ಠ
    Years
    Walrein outclasses Dewgong in every way, and spheal outclasses Seel in every way. Spheal is alot cuter than Seel. And Walrein is alot stronger than Dewgong. End of story. Nostalgia isn't working this time.

Btw, i think Seel and Sealeo are alot more similar than Seel and Spheal...

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Oooo i feel crazy i was thinking of quilfish sorry everyone

Anyways...

I'mma cast my vote on Spheal. Why? It's round, therefore it's freaking cute. The internet is run by cats. Therefore, the internet loves Spheal. Any objections will be subject to having your IP banned or a slow, painful execution.

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2010
    I think they're both pretty cute, but Seel wins in my opinion because generation I FTW and Dewgong can learn Aurora Beam, which looks sweet on Stadium. :p

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    I've gone too far with Spheal to not vote for it. It's just so cute, and I have made a lot of jokes about how fat the family is. Plus, where I have almost always used Spheal on my R/S/E teams, I have never used Seel or Dewgong to this day.

Darkest Shade of Light

Pokémon Midnight Sun
    Years

Anyways...

I'mma cast my vote on Spheal. Why? It's round, therefore it's freaking cute. The internet is run by cats. Therefore, the internet loves Spheal. Any objections will be subject to having your IP banned or a slow, painful execution.
    O_O
    Don't execute me for this
    I think they're pretty balanced, Spheal is a little ball I can kick over my fence, but it's cute that way, and I've -almost- always used it in my Sapphire teams. Seel is a little seal that is kinda strange in some ways, and it's cute on the show when it just goes "seel, seel, seel." But I've only used it once on Fire Red, so I'm probably gonna say they tie

Yukimi

Nautical Star
    Years
    Seel has always struck me as a particularly boring Pokemon. It's a white seal with a horn on its head...then it evolves into Dewgong...who is a Dugong. It just seems like Game Freak had a lapse in their creativity.
    Spheal wins by default.

MysticFlames

~Fedoras~
    Years
    Spheal! Spheal, in my opinion, is one of the most adorable Pokemon ever and I've always loved it just for that. I don't really like that its evolutions aren't as adorable, but at least they have nice 'staches. And besides, this is Spheal vs. Seel. >.>

Years
    Definitely Spheal. It's sooo much cuter than Seel (even if Seel is more... *snicker* "original"). Spheal is better mostly because it's cuter, but it's also a dual-type, so Spheal gets my vote. :3

Years
    Spheal is so simple in its design, yet it's one of the most adorable pokemon ever made. I also love the simplicity-yet-cleverness of the name. It's one of my favorites.

superanthony182

Mega Teddiursa
    Years
    Seel he is an Orignal the first gen was the best but so was the 2nd.

how does spheal seem cooler its just a round blue ball with a bunch of dots.

seel is da boom i love seel

Last edited:

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    I choose Spheal as I have never used a Seel/Dewgong but have used the Spheal line many times mainly in Hail teams,plus I like Spheals design better.

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2016
    ive actually never used either. but i have have used a dewgong so he wins for me. spheals ugly to though...

Back