• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spherical Sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Personally i like the cyborg dragonite, diarcetikia (dialga, palkia,
    giratina and arceus) fusion and the grovyle devamp

keep up the good work!

P.S. Could you make a 1st gen starters fusion?

Please read our rules. You're supposed to be elaborate with your comments, also requests aren't allowed.

Years
    You're art is amazing! Keep up the good work!

Thanks! Any suggestions on how I could improve, though?

This is simply amazing, nice job. You should do more Pokemon/Mario fusions

:t354:TG

I might do a Pokey... Hm...

Personally i like the cyborg dragonite, diarcetikia (dialga, palkia,
    giratina and arceus) fusion and the grovyle devamp

keep up the good work!

P.S. Could you make a 1st gen starters fusion?

Excluding the cyborg, they were all requests at my shop at PE2K. I'm gonna ignore the very last sentence, because...

...you're supposed to be elaborate with your comments, also requests aren't allowed.

Thanks for that, Fox♠.

I haven't made any sprites yet, but more are bound to be coming in the very close future.

Years
    ...And this is the near future!

Spherical Sprites

Muddygon, Muddygon2 and Muddygon-Z!

Spherical Sprites

Munchlax disguised as Lickilicky.

Spherical Sprites

Request at PE2K. It's 100%. used Absol and Starmie for colours, though.[/bumpdate]

Last edited:
    Years
    Spherical Sprites

MUNCHLAX MANIA!

Honestly, I'd fallen in love with my Lickilicky disguise, and was tempted to make more. They're in order of favouritism, the Zigzagoon one being my favourite.

Comments?

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    all I can say is nice job with the coloring and shading for these. I really like the Blissey and Relicanth one the most =D
    awesome job, can't wait for more, also I'm looking forward to that Pokey

Years
    all I can say is nice job with the coloring and shading for these. I really like the Blissey and Relicanth one the most =D
    awesome job, can't wait for more, also I'm looking forward to that Pokey

Thanks! Regarding the Pokey sprite: Well, I attempting editing Onix = fail. Then I tried scratching = lolwut?

But, keeping my promise for a Mario character, I present to you:

Spherical Sprites

A Yoshi Pixel Over! I don't know why, but for some reason I made the palette under sixteen colours, hence the reddy shoes.

=D

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
    Spherical Sprites

MUNCHLAX MANIA!

Honestly, I'd fallen in love with my Lickilicky disguise, and was tempted to make more. They're in order of favouritism, the Zigzagoon one being my favourite.

Comments?

those are too cute.
    love them all.
    your sprites are amazing(:

Years
    Ohai. :3 I forgot about this place.

Yea it is because it's not October 12th or the 13th yet (meaning it's not over a month yet) so can't wait for more pixels from you

Uhh... What?

Thanks, anyway (for the last comment).

those are too cute.
    love them all.
    your sprites are amazing(:

Erm, thanks, but that's not really helpful.

Your sprites look amazing SI. I see no problem with them. I love the Muddygons. But with Muddygon 2, you could of added the fin on the head like the others.

~Haz

I swear to drunk I'm not god. But seriously, I thought I'd done that. Thanks!

---

Spherical Sprites

I had real fun making this. ^.^
    I call it Bictilleraw, a combo of Croconaw, Octillery and Bidoof for a contest over at SPPF.
    And I also made this lil' fella, for fun:

Spherical Sprites

He was orignally going to be a Jigglypuff and Exploud fusion but then I got bored and made him into an evil, black puffball with red eyes and a spike on his head. XD
    I named him 'Jiggly...wut?'.

Comments?

P.S You may have noticed I am no longer updating the first post. That is not intentional, it's just that I've been forgetting/lazy and haven't done it. Don't worry, though. I'm updating it now.

Last edited:

Chesu

Boss Carrot
    Years
    Bictilleraw is just... absolutely demented-looking. The outline on the right side of your evil puffball looks a bit thick, though; is it because of the shading?

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~ was replying to your "is this revival?" question. Since it hadn't been a month since the last post when you asked, it doesn't count as a revival... and even then, that only applies to other people posting. A thread's author can revive it or even double post, so long as they're doing it with new content.

edit: Whoo! This is my two hundredth and twenty-second post!

Last edited:
    Years
    Bictilleraw is just... absolutely demented-looking. The outline on the right side of your evil puffball looks a bit thick, though; is it because of the shading?

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~ was replying to your "is this revival?" question. Since it hadn't been a month since the last post when you asked, it doesn't count as a revival... and even then, that only applies to other people posting. A thread's author can revive it or even double post, so long as they're doing it with new content.

edit: Whoo! This is my two hundredth and twenty-second post!

i herd u liek carrotz? carrotz 4 modz yayayay!!!

Is it being demented-looking good or bad? because it was intentional. XD
    Zooming in, the outline on Jigglywut it is only one pixel thick, but it does seem a bit thick. Maybe I should lighten the colours a bit to allow you to distinguish the outline a bit better? Dunno.

The way I read his post I thought he was saying that it was revival but then he contradicted himself again. So meh. Thanks for clearing that up, Chesu. Another reason to make you a mod! XD

Congrats on the post count. I had my 500th the other day. :3

I'm bored, so I'm going to go and make myself some pancakes sprites. Probably fusions, but meh.

Edit: Strikeout for the win!

Chesu

Boss Carrot
    Years
    It's intentionally funny, so it's a good thing. Bictilleraw itself, however, is NOT a good thing. :3

Maybe the outline in the top-right just seems thick compared to the top-left? Dunno... Oh, if you feel like breakfast spriting, you could try my new Pokemon back sprite tutorial! Even if you don't need back sprites, it couldn't hurt to broaden your horizons, right?

...Okay, I'll be honest, I just really want feedback on it so I'll have a better idea of how to handle my upcoming trainer back sprite tutorial.

Try out my new

Years
    H'okay, I'll go get mah breakfast nao, brb make a backsprite of Pselth/Akutou, that purple/black dog tang. Intersting tutorial.

(I think in R/B/Y they did the resizing part but never cleaned it up. XD)

Edit: Actually, no, I dun wan' mah pancaiks I don't wanna do Pselth. I'll do someone els.e Thing is I haven't got many fakemon to choose from, so... Phanteddy?

Edit 2: CBA to post it here, but in Chesu's tut thread you can see my failed attempt at a backsprite for Phanteddy.

Last edited:

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
    Years
    Yo, very nice stuff here, Spherical.

I like the revamps most, and some of the reposes.

I lol'ed at the Ben10 transformation sprite.

Also, about the Rosewoodo or whatever...it's pretty cool, but the green colours bug me a little...
    How about you darken it a bit?

Years
    Lol it looks hilarious!
    Good job on the shading though.

Heh, thanks. ^^'

lol love the roseloodo/sudelia very good i vote on sudelia :D

Thanks. =P

Yo, very nice stuff here, Spherical.

I like the revamps most, and some of the reposes.

I lol'ed at the Ben10 transformation sprite.

Also, about the Rosewoodo or whatever...it's pretty cool, but the green colours bug me a little...

How about you darken it a bit?

Although it is Sudowoodo's original colours, I supposse I could darken it if it need be. Maybe it's your monitor.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back