• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spice up your games!

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 20, 2013
Alright. Thanks! I sent you a PM. By the way, your new houses, and Pok?mon Centers are to die for! I think I may use quite a few of them! Keep up the great work.

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Your bell is done! hope it looks fine =\
bell.png

I tried to make it match the style of your buildings and map.
It has 4 stairs but you can only use the one in the front.

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
Ooh, I have a request... Could you please make a FR/LG version of the huts in Pacifidlog Town and Fortree City?

Thankies, in advance.

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 20, 2013
Ooooooh! Ooooooh! Ooooooh! Sorry for all the 'Ooooh's, but that is really terrific work. Thank you so very much! I can't even express my amazement and thankfulness! Hurrah! *goes to replace old bell*

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
It's good to see people helping each other out. Nice work Kyledove!!

Years
  • Seen Mar 8, 2009
hmmmm....

Request: I need a TOwer...I would liek ti to be a radio tower like place...but it needs to be slender nearly Cylinder likeshape....

If it wouldnt be to much i need a Lightg houise that would be bigenough for someone to walk i nto

Naas02

Cerulean cool trainer
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jul 13, 2007
Wow those buildings are amazing great work. I have a request I need a building thats more like a colloseum, like something you would hold league battles in Im thinkin of the colloseum they used in the indigo league from the anime, if thats too big Im sorry.

thanks in advance :D

mattgcn

Fakemon Lurker
Years
Kyle! Can I request some things? A barn, a silo and a picket fence? Maybe some blocks of hay and hay covered wood, but thats optional.

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
Years
putting stuff in RMXP is easy. open up a tileset, double the size of the article you're using and stick it in the tileset. Just for your information....

Lotsa requests, whoa... Kyle, not only are you an amazing graphics artist, you are also a very brave man :P

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
wow I think kyledove has been flooded with requests! Maybe wait until he is done with the first few before requesting more.. Hehe great work kyledove! I see your back in your pokemon-ish mood hehe. Well good look with the requests. Also kyle you might want to restrict the amount of request at one time hehe just an idea. Well cya!

Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2012
WOW! i have some ideas: make them rmxp, also make a whole tile set of them! And also make houses/ every building

also, i shall defintly use them

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Added some bank thing, Ill recolour the rest later got a french exam now XD

Back