• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spikes Trading Thread

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    I have a shiny fearow, shiny beedrill or a 10anniv raikou i could trade for your shiny eevee

codymr14

Lakeland city gym trainer
    Years
    trade

yo spike if you are ever on wi fi when i am do you want to trade cuz im trying to get every starter from everygame i already have everyon from R/S/E

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    @supersyther:hmm i dont no i like my shiny eevee.

@codymr14:well first you need to tell me which of my startes you want and what you are offering for them.

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    @Shinju: sorry but Arceus cannot be obtained legitly and is't allowed to be traded here

@supersyther: that means im not sure if i want to trade my shiny eevee for any of the pokemon your offering

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2007
    Can i have your shiny deoxys

for your shiny deoxys i can offer a untouched lvl 50 mesprit, a shiny female maganium, or a lvl 100 kingdra

reply or pm me with reply

(preferably pm me)

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    if you have another shiny pokemon to go with it ill let you have one of my shiny ho-oh's

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    with my shinys ho-oh's i desided on how i would deside on a trade like this

1 shiny legendary
    2 normal shinys
    1 normal shiny+2 good nonshinys
    3-6 noneshinys depends one what none shinys are offered

so if you are willing to aggree any of those then shiny ho-oh will be yours

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    yeh ok it's a deal im just editing my first post at the moment so ill pm you when im ready to trade

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    Ok i have just compleatly revampt my first post to make it more user friendly and add more pokemon so check it out guys

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2007
    If you're willing to wait an hour and a half, I can migrate you a Kyogre. (the only legend I have that you haven't posted)

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    sorry it's 2:00AM ATM so i wanna go to bed, it took alot longer than i thought it would to revamp my thread but ill trade with you tomorrow if you like also if you say which poke's you want ill be able to get them ready for you

Back