• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spiky-Eared Pichu presentation

Spiky-Eared Pichu

NDS Hacker/Researcher
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2019
    Hello, I'm Spiky-Eared Pichu. Someone may know me in YouTube, I'm "Markitus95", a Pokémon remixer. I'm currently developing a hack, which I will release very soon (story and release date are surprise)

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
    Welcome! Pichu is an awesome pokemon in general. So you're a Pokemon Remixer huh? Let me see here.... Ah! Found you. You've got some nice stuff. I have a question. What is "Pokemon AS"?

I too have a Youtube channel where I upload game footage.

Perhaps if you'd like, we could talk about remixing and perhaps even ROM hacking in VMs. An extended discussion here would be distasteful on my part.

I'm also into remix'ing music. I don't have anything on Youtube, but I could still show you anyway if you wanted.

Anyways, welcome to PC and I hope to see you around!

Guys, I'm looking at this guy's stuff and it's pretty good, definitely under-appreciated. His views are LOW in comparison to the quality.

Take a look for yourself. https://www.youtube.com/user/Markitus95

Last edited:
    Back