• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SPILT TREEFRUIT SAUCE OVER AF DAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • B-but it's amazing. :( I can't help staring at it every time I see your posts.

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2011
    Grow a sense of humor and enjoy applesauce, will ya? It won't do complaining about the day when everyone is supposed to take everything with a grain of salt.

Those of us with a sense of humour know when a joke is just lame and annoying.

I'll be back tomorrow some time, I guess.

Years
  • Those of us with a sense of humour know when a joke is just lame and annoying.

you may be right about the annoying part, but you gotta admit it is kinda hippo, when i saw crazy Dogs, i lol'd for a while, i think this is a great applesauce prank,

EDIT: Fish hippo Blanket THE GREATEST PEOPLE EVER crazy England Dogs

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Those of us with a sense of humour know when a joke is just lame and annoying.

Honestly, some of the people I would've never thought would like this are liking it and see at least some humour in it. But if you really can't deal with a joke for 24 hours, then so be it, I suppose. I don't mean to sound rude or be disrespectful in any way, but having you not be here isn't going to have much of an impact on anything. I don't know why you (and a lot of crazy people) insist on stating that you aren't going to be here for the rest of the day. :/

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2017
    I'm usually never in the spirit for applesauces Day but this time I think I'll roll with it. See? My avatar and signature have the April Fool's spirit too.

Also the rules page gave me some interesting advice:
    "Everybody is to respect crazy people on the board."

Last edited:
    Years
  • Lulz about "Pickle's" crotch hair.
    30252xk.png

Hibaru

Advanced Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Chill out. I had the same problem. I merely renamed my files, for both me and Hiidoran, and reuploaded them. You could try that, or wait on hstaff. I'm pretty sure THE GREATEST PEOPLE EVER're looking for a solution.

Ha Ha. You're so right. For how long this is gonna last? Anyone?

I kinda confused and actually thought that some Hackers has came in and messed up with PC. Hopefully it'll over. I can't use my Favorite theme either (Route 167). Awh...

Giraffe

キリンリキ
    Years
  • Hahaha, what an amazing font! xD

This is beginning to creep me out. D:
    I put PokeCommunity in the address bar, the page loaded and I was like; WHUT NO! I DUN WANT SEREBII. Then I clicked on. x33

EDIT: LMAO at my sig. *Pokes friend codes*

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I just woke up from a good night's sleep and I see that the shenanigans are still going strong. :D

I went ahead and tweaked a few things in my profile to fit my gag avvy/signature. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back