• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff villainous Team

Lambda

Boss of Team Plasma
Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    So what do you think of the spinoffs bad guys from Team Meanies from Pokemon Rescue team to Team Dim Sun from pokemon ranger.

Do they compare to mainstream villans or are a joke? More Serious? What would you like to see change in there ways?

Discuss

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
    Years
  • Team Meanie was okay I guess. I haven't played Pokemon Ranger so I don't know about them. However, Team Snagem in Colosseum definitely takes the cake as the most villianous team.

NatureKeeper

Team Dim Sun seemed the best, not some people called Tea Party, a maniac jealous of Hastings, joke exploration teams and so on. Team Dim Sun was a mystery, and more plot twists existed and whatnot.

EDIT: Sorry. After playing Guardian Signs, the Societea are better. XD

Last edited:

Lambda

Boss of Team Plasma
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    Yay Team Dim sun was really a threat to reckon lol

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2011
    I think Team Meanies was a bit of a joke. They could've replaced the Ekans with an Arbok, seeing as Gengar and Medicham were fulled evolved anyways.

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
  • Team Meanies wasn't much of a meanie. Team Dim Sum was more annoying to me.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Cipher (and to an extent Team Snagem) were pretty good villain teams imo and certainly matched (or were better/more realistic than some teams in the main handheld games) imo. And after all, making Pokemon evil is a pretty interesting way to go about with your plans.

Caliban

Trying to change my life, brb~
    Years
  • I agree with Wasen and bobandbill; Snagem and Cipher were the most awesome spin-off villains.
    I think that they compare favourably to the main series villains - they seem to get more done and they have better hairstyles. ;D

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Cipher & Snagem are the best in my book, the other evil Spin-Off team's don't match up to them, out of the two, I'd say Cipher are the worst.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Team Meanies is my favorite spinoff villianous team because I like how each member has their own evil laugh. I don't like Team Dim Sun because of their name.

Dark Piplup

This user title is original
    Years
  • Team Meanies was funny! And not really hard. Though Dim Sun was weird. I never really finished Ranger though. I always find Dim Sun ath a tongu twithter.XD

NatureKeeper

Team Dim Sun seemed the best, not some people called Tea Party, a maniac jealous of Hastings, joke exploration teams and so on. Team Dim Sun was a mystery, and more plot twists existed and whatnot.

Sorry. After playing Guardian Signs, the Societea are better. XD

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • Team Meanies were, and remain, the absolute best. Gengar had a plan, a motive, a goal, a backstory, an important role in the story, and a conclusion with closure, which is more than can be said for any of the main series villainous teams. Gengar's not as pretty as N, though. :<

Back