• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spirit Pokemon

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Alright. Because I'm nice and the last five posts (more or less) would have been deleted or so if I didn't do so, I edited them to make sure they have four words. :( No more nice mod though. Every post must have four words, regardless whether or not you have an image.

With that said I am now Vanillish. And now I want Ice Cream.

Years
    Apparently I am a Dunsparce.

Spirit Pokemon

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
    mine are...

1st try (over 1 week ago...): Tympole.
    2nd try (curoisity has striken me again... :(): Persian.
    3rd (for the heck of it): Spiritomb!!!

Wonder what I'll get for the fourth try... (I'm sorry if I'm cheating here, I'm just curious... very curious...) ...Zekrom?!

again, my apologies for doing this 4 times. I was just curious of what Pokemon I would get. (I don't reset for legendaries... I would have been happy with Magikarp. I don't like Tympole, though... I tried again the 2nd time becasue of that... then was curous over what I would get next... Crap, I feel the urge to try again... can't...resist...
    ... and I got a Zoroark. ....and a Likitung... .............I need to quit doing this... I must control my urge to research random numbers... :\)

Last edited:

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
    Years
    I am a
    Dusclops and Sableye. Both ghosts.
    *POP*
    Okay..why am I staring at myself? And why are my feet not touching the floor? And why does the other me have no pulse?

Back