• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spirited away movie

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Yeah, its pretty goos. I saw it on my last day of 5th grade. Definetly not my favorite anime movie, the art wasnt totally horrific, and the voice overs were probibaly as good as they were gonna get. I liked it though!

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
    The voiceovers weren't that good in my opinion. Also they changed the script too much. The voice actor for Haku is a voice actor in almost everything. I always watch in japanese with directly translated subtitles.

Hizuara

Tis the season to be jolly..
    Years
    I love Spirited Away! It's really a fascinating movie. But the original is better then the dub, I think.. Chihiro is so whiny in the dub, and they add dialogue to some scenes that didn't originally have it >__>

I personally like Haku and Rin best of the characters.. But I hafta say that Chihiro matures very well throughout the film *nods* She bugs me to no end in the beginning, though.

flarizardmew

Iruka fangirl, watch out! ^.^
    Years
    It was on the TMC channel one day. one was in English and the other was in japanese with english subtitles. I love that movie. But anyways, this is my Spirited away topic and we could discuss things liek favorite characters and stuff. Let's start, I think that some things look weird and stuff like the frog, it's not actually a person like they say in the movie, it's like just a frog that talks. i know that was a stupid thing to talk about, but who thinks that is weird???

flarizardmew

Iruka fangirl, watch out! ^.^
    Years
    ohh okay then. but yeah i really liked it but the japnese one was a little annoying so i think the english dub was way better.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    coachwhipneoship said:
    I finally saw the movie on Cartoon Network last night, and was pretty impressed with it.

Yeah I saw it on CN last night but the second time they showed it so I didn't finish seeing it. But its really good.

Nodroz

Gorgonzola Cheese! XD
    Years
    Spirited Away owns. It has a wonderful storyline, beautiful music (I actually received the movie soundtrack from my parents for my birthday last year :)), and amazing animation. Additionally, it has very likable and well developed characters (heh. There actually isn't anyone in the film that I truly dislike). My favorite one would have to be No Face, though I also like Kamaji, Haku, and Rin a lot.

Last edited:
    Back