• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spiritomb- PP/Pressure Staller

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
    I'm curious, would this set be effective?

Spiritomb@Leftovers
    Ability; Pressure
    Relaxed (+def -speed): 252 special def, 180 hp, 76 def
    ---------------
    Spite
    Grudge/Pain Split
    Taunt
    WoW/Embargo

Purpose: Annoy. Annoy. Annoy. Force a switch for Stealth Rock/Spike damage and to reduce PP massively.

- First Taunt to ensure hit moves.(His ability Pressure does wonders, added PP loss) Then, Grudge to kill that move's PP when I get killed. Spite to reduce PP slowly while they attack and I heal with Pain Split/Lefties. Embargo to disable item. WoW to force switch and cut attack. He is under Trick Room conditions, hence, -speed nature. I think he could survive quite a bit with special def., def., hp EV spread. Horrible HP, 108 base Def. and Special Def. Considering tweaking nature and HP EVs (Help?). Not here to attack, just annoy and force switches.

Tell me if you like it, what I should change, and why. Thanks.

EDIT; Dusclops can also play this role, but it hurts to throw away his attack like that. He has better Defenses, both at 135.
    He is capable of having all the moves in the spiritomb set but 'spite'.

Last edited:
    Back