• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Splash!* Water Pokemon Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

CakeForTheSoul

You Are A Cinema
Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2011
    Honestly my guess is they are trying to make the grass type seem more appealing to the everyone. Because everyone picks the Fire and Water type and rarely pick the Grass type. But hey everyone could stick with Water and Fire depending on what they evolve into.

P.S. Glad to Be Back!

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • Let me guess. The Grass-type looks like a bipedal Cyndaquil with a snobby-looking attitude. The fire type's a tapir, and the water type's a sea otter, which is more emphasized than Buizel/Floatzel. And the Grass-type's more cooler looking than the other in my opinion.(It's on serebii by the way)

And I'm glad of the plainness of the name of the new Gen.

Years
  • Let me guess. The Grass-type looks like a bipedal Cyndaquil with a snobby-looking attitude. The fire type's a tapir, and the water type's a sea otter, which is more emphasized than Buizel/Floatzel. And the Grass-type's more cooler looking than the other in my opinion.(It's on serebii by the way)

And I'm glad of the plainness of the name of the new Gen.

Grass-type ~~> Cyndaquil + treecko =))
    Fire-type ~~> pig + rabbit =))
    Water-type (so ugly :() ~~> look like teddiursa :-? + piplup
    :-?

anyway
    gen V look like Digimon :(

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • Grass-type ~~> Cyndaquil + treecko =))
    Fire-type ~~> pig + rabbit =))
    Water-type (so ugly :() ~~> look like teddiursa :-? + piplup
    :-?

anyway

gen V look like Digimon :(

Anyway, Digimon is way cooler in design than pokemon to be honest.

Lol at the water type, which failed in design. Piplup is way better. I hope their evolutions would be better.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back