• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Splash!* Water Pokemon Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    ^ you mean "flying" in the water. I can't fly with it's bulky body mass.

And if it were a D/W, we could not fry the shrimp with electric attacks eh?
    Well...
    Bulbapedia said:
    Despite being part Flying-type, it does not have wings and the only Flying-type move it can learn is Bounce, which is only possible via move tutor in Pokémon Platinum. However, it has been seen flying in the anime.
    This means that Gyarados can fly, but only in the anime.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    ^ Plateosaurus is not fugly. >:/
    I think Palkia's fine, I like it's design and all. But I prefer Dialga. Giratina's the one I dislike.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
    ...I thought it was well-known that Gyarados was based on the Chinese myth about a carp that flew over...I believe it was a waterfall, and turned into a flying serpent...

I remember in Pokemon Snap that's how you got a picture of Gyarados in the second to last area. Except it doesn't fly over the waterfall, it jumps into it...

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    The only water type legendary I like are Kyogre and Palkia. Suicune's OK, too.
    I also don't like legendaries. (except the trios) But I like some of them, especially Groudon.

aceattorneyweirdgirl

oh heck oh frig im girl now
    Years
    • she/her
    • Seen Jan 28, 2024
    Hey, I'm back! Although I'm pretty sure is was still called Master Porky back when I joined...

Anyway, what's this collab I keep seeing in sigs?

A short explanation would suffice.

Oh, also? This little intro should explain all I have to say about my Palkia.

Some say that when he opens his mouth, the world explodes.

Some say that he's only being caught to slightly prolong Earth's existance on this spacial plane.

All I know is... he's called
    The Stig!

... yes, that's what I called my Palkia. You can stop laughing now, OK? No, seriously, stop!

pkmntrainerpaul

New account: P-Sign
    Years
    Hey, I'm back! Although I'm pretty sure is was still called Master Porky back when I joined...

Anyway, what's this collab I keep seeing in sigs?

A short explanation would suffice.

Oh, also? This little intro should explain all I have to say about my Palkia.

Some say that when he opens his mouth, the world explodes.

Some say that he's only being caught to slightly prolong Earth's existance on this spacial plane.

All I know is... he's called
    The Stig!

... yes, that's what I called my Palkia. You can stop laughing now, OK? No, seriously, stop!

You're the first to make me laugh today ^^
    \me thinks u liek Top Gear xD
    Besides from that, welcome back :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back