• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Splash!* Water Pokemon Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Sorry for being inactive! >.<

I recommend you guys try Basculin. It may not look tough but it's actually the strongest water Pokemon I ever used in any game. If you have White, go catch a Minccino and go to Driftveil City. You'll find a guy who will trade you a Basculin with Rock Head. (Teach it Double Edge.)
    It's also Adamant, so be sure to teach it phsyical moves! (Like STAB Waterfall.) It's one great Water type Pokemon, trust me on that.

Morning Sun Espeon

Time to shine ★
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2016
    I have a blue striped one. he's pretty cool actually! his moves are Aquajet, aquatail, waterfall, and crunch

Morning Sun Espeon

Time to shine ★
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2016
    I don't really have a prefrence, in all honesty. if I had to pick, I guess it would be special because the moves look cooler

Years
    I still tend to associate Water type Pokemon with special attacks. I guess the special and physical moves differentiation introduced in Gen IV hasn't quite seeped into me. xD I prefer special attacking water types, but I'd gladly use even physical ones too if needed.

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
    I like both equally, but for a in-game team, I'd prefer physcial, so I can use Waterfall on it & have a different typed pokemon with Surf.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Oh yes. I've used Lapras for Surf and I've used Poliwhirl for Waterfall, Whirlpool, Surf and Strength or something in Gold.

(I'm not random, my name is on the members list as "The Fable" still)

Punnagg

Advanced Spriter
    Years
    I would love to join the group as i m a great fan of water type pokemons.

As for the question above i use water type HM slaves in most my games but they are also my leads.
    I prefer to use special attacks rather than physical with my water pokemons.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm currently playing with Buizel as my starter in one of the RPs I'm in. It's fun to play with a water type in RPs, but I admit it depends more on the kind of pokémon than the type ^^' It's not like a gameboy game, I mean.

/RP-ey ramble

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back