• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Splash!* Water Pokemon Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    any time, the more people here the better the club will be and the way to keep people is to be freindly and polite ^^

HiroUey

Pokemon Master of Masters!
    Years
    Ah yes Swampert, thats my strongest pokemon right now, another fav of mine is Lanturn

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I've never bothered trying to catch a Feebas :/ ... maybe I should :3

I love Swampert, it's always my strongest pokémon in Ruby.

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    Of course you can join here, Legend Of Time! ^_^
    Just gotta wait for Ambellina to come back for you to be in the members list.

Mudkipz will always be my favorite. :P

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Oh, I read back now and understood the question XD

From the four water starters I'd pick... um... argh. It's hard. Probably Mudkip still. Only because Swampert is so pwnsome. But I like Totodile's and Feraligatr's design best, as I usually like Johto pokémon best ^^

The water typed introduced in Johto weren't all cool though... Quilfish was meh. And Mantine was huh. As for Wooper and its evolution, I used it in a really good team once, in Gold~ But they look bleh.

Politoad is love though~<3

What do you guys think about the Johto water types?

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    i luv politoed.
    i remember sitting on my doorstep trading it over to my freind and trading it back ;)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Haha, right... I never had anybody to trade with ;;
    But that was how people did it, wasn't it? Trading it back immediately after evolving it :p You don't want to trade a pokémon you've worked hard with to someone else and see it evolve for the other person XD Why did they make those kinds of evolutions anyway... Probably to promote socializing and trading around the Pokémon brand.

Legend Of Time

The New Lord Luxray
    Years
    From The 4 Starters I'd Get Squirtle First Generation is Love

I Always pick Grass Starters First Then Water Every Other Time ... Ive Only ever Had One Fire Starter and That Was When My Sister Started Red For me My First Ever Game

hank jones

Elite Pokemon Ranger
    Years
    Blastoise!

I i had to choose one water starter, i'd definitely choose squirtle! Though i confess, i like treecko more than squirtle!!! =( But i love the evolutions of squirtle way more than his!!!

Water Pokemon Godess

Water Pokemon Master
    Years
    hello i would like to join i love water pokemon so much my fav water pokemon is all of them but if i had to pick one fav water pokemon ide pick poliwrath

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back