• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Splash

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2016
    How did you do it??? did you hack for it?? just by using splash alone cant cause a OHKO
    he hacked it, or he's just lieing.. Splash cannot do a 1 OHKO even if you dreamed it to be.
    I use a level 100 Gyarados with max IV/EVed Attack and I play strictly using Japanese version of the games. Splash actually has an effect in those versions, as well as many other changes to the move/battle scheme. I prefer that.

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
    Years
  • The only reason that Splash is in the game is so that Wailord is brought back down to Earth so fast that its blubber spins.

Seriously though, it was to give Magikarp a claim to fame beyond being the most useless Pokemon of all time (At least Caterpie can lower its opponent's speed).

MAizHxC

HG FC: 3395 8610 0902
    Years
  • I use a level 100 Gyarados with max IV/EVed Attack and I play strictly using Japanese version of the games. Splash actually has an effect in those versions, as well as many other changes to the move/battle scheme. I prefer that.

Wait... are you serious right now? can you make a video of this?

Years
  • ^Well obviously he's serious. Japan and American games (As I've heard) have some distictions.

I always thought that Splash should have at least 10 or even 5 damage. =/

toothfairy

Battling since Blue
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2009
    I always thought that if you used Splash while the opponent was underwater, it would 1hko them >.>

rocklee666

Leader Of the K.O.D.O
    Years
  • hmm. I have to see the japanese versions...so wait...
    If I played against some1 in japan,or sum1 with a japanese version of the game, and they used splash while I was using an american version, how the hell does that work out? their splash does stuff and mine wont? or do they disable the japanese versions effects?

The Darkest Gale

Welcome to my life
    Years
  • It makes magikarp,hoppip,jumpluff and skiploomn feel all warm and fuzzy inside cause there special [/sarcasm]

nope no point at all =) when you read it it sound socked
    makikarp used Splash!
    'but nothing happened!'

EDIT: I'm dum lol it gives feebas dignity (so it thinks XD)

tente2

"Outta my way, dammit!"
    Years
  • Seriously?It still hasn't come up in the topic?Using the Celebei egg trick,in Gen. 2,splash is REQUIRED to get mewtwo.

Back