• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Splatoon!

TheBigMan0706

Monster hunting Snivy
Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2016
    please no frozen references... Also, wouldn't the more appropriate theme be Pokemon vs Digimon?

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • I need two more levels before I have access to the Octoshot Replica.

October better have a Vampires vs. Werewolves Splatfest. Don't disappoint me.

Hence why I've listed Ghosts vs. Aliens, due to their association with Halloween. Perhaps I should make another list based on holidays:

Thanksgiving: Chicken vs. Turkey
    Christmas: Rudolph vs. Frosty
    Valentines: Chocolate vs. Candy
    St. Patricks: 7 vs. 13
    Easter: Boiled Eggs vs. Scrambled Eggs

Years
  • Ugh, it's so easy to get curb stomped on that stage. I mean, it's fun when you're winning, but frustrating when you can't even leave the start area.

Last edited by a moderator:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • some stages I can perform well depending on the modes. Others, like Flounder Heights...are ones I still haven't accustomed to. I keep forgetting to drive up the walls for easy hiding.

TheBigMan0706

Monster hunting Snivy
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2016
    Don't get me started with Flounder Heights! I've seen that map more often than the others. I hope it doesn't become a problem when Hammerhead Bridge comes out

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • The next Splatfest for the U.S. is Art vs. Science. I do wish it was Magic instead, because Magic vs. Science has a better connection than Art vs. Science. Meanwhile, Europe's Splatfest gets Messy Room vs. Clean Room instead of a sponsored Splatfest like Japan and the U.S. had before.

Kameken

URYYYYYYYYY
    Years
  • The next Splatfest for the U.S. is Art vs. Science. I do wish it was Magic instead, because Magic vs. Science has a better connection than Art vs. Science. Meanwhile, Europe's Splatfest gets Messy Room vs. Clean Room instead of a sponsored Splatfest like Japan and the U.S. had before.

Art vs. Science is better, I think.

We don't need a religious/non-religious debate in every Miiverse post.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • I'm back on the winning team again, for Team Art has won by both popularity and victories. Art Thou Mad, Science? *troll face*

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
    Years
  • Well... that was fairly close call for Team Art. Great work out there, as goes to Team Science. Good work all all-around!
    As for your Europeans out there, I heard that Team Messy won? Well, GG to both teams because I heard it was close again there as well.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Heads up, there's been a hacker who is using an Octoling in matches, and they didn't do a great job of it like the person who did it beforehand because whoops it breaks other people's games. http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2015/09/splatoon_octoling_modder_could_cause_save_data_problems

tl;dr - if you encounter one online, keep playing until they disappear from the match listings and you'll be fine. If you get locked out, splatfests may fix the problem anyway (said problem being game tries to load recent players you've encountered into your in-game plaza which locks the game up, because the data isn't fully there). Back up your save if you want to be extra safe I suppose.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Surprised that both Japan the U.S., and Europe's Splatfest were revealed on the same day, when usually Japan's Splatfest is revealed a week before the U.S. and Europe. Japan has a semi-cannibalism theme (Squid Sushi vs. Octo Suchi), the U.S. gets a vehicle travel theme (Cars vs. Planes), and Europe, like always, gets the lamest of the three (Right Ear vs. Left Ear).

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Anyone know Japanese well enough to have a go at translating some lyrics here? Seems the OST has some supplied. https://twitter.com/bogosorter/status/656275056465543168

(Large image)
    Spoiler:

EDIT: Just turns out to be the phonetics. So if you want to sing like a kid squid rather than sing in squid, you can! http://pastebin.com/RT32gHYg

Last edited:

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Our Halloween Splatfest is revealed, and it's...

Spoiler:

Back