• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Split or Steal

Years
    I'd probably split it even if it was set up à la the prisoner's dilemma and we both loose if we both choose to steal. I think most people would steal so I'd have low chances of winning in the first place. If I share then someone gets something and that's not so bad. Good karma, or whatnot. I might even get lucky and find someone who'd choose to split and then I'm $500 richer.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Grab and go. The other caller's gonna do that anyway.

Numbers

Say my name
    Years
    Anybody in the UK heard of the show Goldenballs? ( lol )
    Not sure if it's still on but that's what this show was about (at the end).
    They win money throughout the game and at the end you get to either split or steal.
    I'd probably split though, I'm nice like that. If they chose steal I'd probably hunt them down after the show and murder them in there sleep :)

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I'd go for the 1k$. :D

In all seriousness though, I'd split it because my conscience always bothers me with these kind of things. :(

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    I would steal all the money :D.

Unless the other person is extremely poor and needs the money then I would split...heck they can have the whole thing. They need the money more than I do.

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
    Split it.

But then I'd get kicked in the teeth...

So steal it.

But I'd feel bad...

So... steal it, but give them the money later when the game is over. :D

Back