• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SPOILER] Diancie Mystery Gift Revealed + Event - Pokemon X&Y Leak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taiji Dragon

I just hope that gamefreak doesn't screw up. Don't want to wait for them to announce an event so they just can skip it and leave us with no legends like they did with Arceus event item and a certain dragon that wasn't even included in the games coding but they kept talking about it. Want the three event legends and both lati@s mega stones. With that i'm happy.

Taiji Dragon

Yeah but it's just a Floette and i'm also afraid that you can't evolve it, trade it or worst of all not be able to transfer it to the next gen like they did with Pichu because It has time traveled or in this case is special because it's immortal. Now the three legends that I want are Diancie, Volcanion and Hoppa+ mega Lati@s.

You know Mega Lati@s would be a perfect event for a Ruby/Sapphire remake game, don't you agree?

Xerneas_X

Raven
Years
Yeah but it's just a Floette and i'm also afraid that you can't evolve it, trade it or worst of all not be able to transfer it to the next gen like they did with Pichu because It has time traveled or in this case is special because it's immortal.

it's not just a Floette, it's as powerful, sp.defensive, and as fast as a modest Xerneas to clue you in to it's Legendary specs..

Modest Floette:
383 Special Attack, 283 Speed, and 292 Sp.Defense.

But unlike Xerneas and any other Floette, it has a Signature move named "Light of Ruin" which is the most powerful Fairy move in the game, 140 Power!! Xerneas' most powerful fairy move is only 95 power.

lastly, there's no indication/reason why it wouldn't be able to transfer to the next gen Pokemon games.. especially the fact that it has a signature move, unlike the spiky-eared pichu, which had absolutely nothing special about it besides the spiky-ear, so in Game Freak's eyes, probably not worth adding the extra model for it since it's exactly the same as a normal Pichu.

You know Mega Lati@s would be a perfect event for a Ruby/Sapphire remake game, don't you agree?

as for the Latis.. i doubt there will be a hoenn remake.. there's no real indication for it.. the game already hints at a new region many times... NPCs talking about the neighboring region, and then finally the backpacker who gives you the "Strange Souvenir" and tells you the region he's from is none that we know of.

Also the Lati's already had a special event and even their own movie.. so that makes it highly unlikely they will have any special event in the future. instead they will just be the same as in the past.. you'll get the soul dew (or in this case, the megastones) from a NPC, then when you walk outside.. the Lati's will be there waiting for you to battle them (and they will be holding the Souldew or their megastone).

Last edited:
Years
it's not just a Floette, it's as powerful, sp.defensive, and as fast as a modest Xerneas to clue you in to it's Legendary specs..

Modest Floette:
383 Special Attack, 283 Speed, and 292 Sp.Defense.

But unlike Xerneas and any other Floette, it has a Signature move named "Light of Ruin" which is the most powerful Fairy move in the game, 140 Power!! Xerneas' most powerful fairy move is only 95 power.

lastly, there's no indication/reason why it wouldn't be able to transfer to the next gen Pokemon games.. especially the fact that it has a signature move, unlike the spiky-eared pichu, which had absolutely nothing special about it besides the spiky-ear, so in Game Freak's eyes, probably not worth adding the extra model for it since it's exactly the same as a normal Pichu.

as for the Latis.. i doubt there will be a hoenn remake.. there's no real indication for it.. the game already hints at a new region many times... NPCs talking about the neighboring region, and then finally the backpacker who gives you the "Strange Souvenir" and tells you the region he's from is none that we know of.

Also the Lati's already had a special event and even their own movie.. so that makes it highly unlikely they will have any special event in the future. instead they will just be the same as in the past.. you'll get the soul dew (or in this case, the megastones) from a NPC, then when you walk outside.. the Lati's will be there waiting for you to battle them (and they will be holding the Souldew or their megastone).
I have to disagree. I'm almost positive that we will get a Hoenn remake, but I don't think or not sure that it will be the next game. The small hints in the game make me think we will get an all new region soon, but they have to make a hoenn remake, its next in the remake pattern and it has a huge fan base and is the only region that still has un updated graphics

Zet

Years
I have to disagree. I'm almost positive that we will get a Hoenn remake, but I don't think or not sure that it will be the next game. The small hints in the game make me think we will get an all new region soon, but they have to make a hoenn remake, its next in the remake pattern and it has a huge fan base and is the only region that still has un updated graphics
I bet Nintendo is holding off on the Hoenn remakes until they can make a device that let's people feel weather effects.

DDCheater

Cheater
Years
I hope it is related with the Power Plant locked doors.
I think one will be for Diancie, the other for Latios or Latias (with their Mega Stones), and the last one to Volcanion.

Xerneas_X

Raven
Years
I hope it is related with the Power Plant locked doors.
I think one will be for Diancie, the other for Latios or Latias (with their Mega Stones), and the last one to Volcanion.

Actually it's kinda obvious what the power plants will be for if you notice what they are and think what makes most sense:

the one with the biodome and full of plants/grass will probably be Shaymin.

then the 3 in a row that's Lava, Water, and Air.. that's Groudon (associated with Magma), Kyogre (associated with anything water), & Rayquaza (associated with air).

There hasn't been an event for either of those 4 legendaries in a long time (not since 3rd & 4th gen) while all the other older legendaries had releases throughout 5th gen and 6th gen, so it seems to make sense that those 4 will get another re-release event.

As for the latis...

My theory is maybe you'll get an item from a NPC who thinks it's a megastone (much like the Intriguing Stone), so they will let you have it and task you to go to the Tower of Mastery to confirm if it is or not, then once you confirm that it isn't and instead a Soul Dew... once you leave, then either Latios or Latias (depending on X or Y) will be outside waiting to encounter you..

This will be a nod to Gold and Silver where in those games you get the Enigma Stone and when you take it to the museum and are told it's a Soul Dew, Latias or Latios (depending on G or S) were outside waiting for you. There's been similar nods and references to past games throughout the game.. So this probably makes most sense.

My idea of the item is an item named "ShalourSable", there's a mystery item named that within X&Y's code, and since Shalour City is where the Tower of Mastery is, maybe this is the item mistaken for a Mega Stone and will unlock the event.

Then for Hoopa and Volcanion.. I'm sure they will be story/movie related events.. Every New Legendary since 3rd Gen has had a movie (Jirachi, Dialga, Palkia, Shaymin, Giratina, Darkrai, Arceus, Victini, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Keldeo, Genesect, Deoxys, etc) or a post game event/encounter for "insignificant" legendaries (Cresselia, Zygarde, etc)... It would seem kinda cheap in my opinion to just encounter these two at a power plant... so I have my money on a future movie related event.

Last edited:

DDCheater

Cheater
Years
I agree with you. That will make possible to catch many legendaries, just like in the other games, and of course, without forgetting about the 3rd generation references.

AZ Jr

There is a fine line between fishing and just stan
Years
  • Age 23
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 9, 2014
Pretty vague there. Anyway, I think it will be pretty cool. Game Freak USUALLY don't let us down when it comes to making these legendaries. I saw a Japanese advertisement for the (what is it, seventeenth now?) movie, and it is tied with Diancie a large amount. So, maybe you bring your 3DS or whatever to the cinema and receive it there? It definitely sounds possible. A couple of months ago, some people hacked Diancie into their game, and it had a special move or ability. I can't remember which it was. If it does turn out to be like that, I probably won't go. The way the Pokémon Community and fan base work as a whole, I would have already seen the movie and got the Diancie without having to go to the cinema in the first month of release.

Years
  • Age 51
  • Seen Jul 22, 2016
The Mythical Pokémon Diancie

For the longest time the X&Y site has said that this Pokémon will be available soon. Does anyone have any information on this Pokémon about it's release, how it will be obtained, and for how long it'll be available for?

It looks like a really cool Pokémon and certainly its type mix is quite interesting.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
cn u plzzz add my fc too,, my fc is 1779-1827-6299 jaden yuki is my 3ds name. I play pokemon x .. i need some friends in the game to trade and battle.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
cn u please add my fc too,,1779-1827-6299 jaden yuki is my 3ds name. I play pokemon x .. i need some friends in the game to trade and battle.

cn u please add my fc too,,1779-1827-6299 jaden yuki is my 3ds name. I play pokemon x .. i need some friends in the game to trade and battle.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
cn u plzzz add my fc too,, my fc is 1779-1827-6299 jaden yuki is my 3ds name. I play pokemon x .. i need some friends in the game to trade and battle.
amiru1234, this thread has been dead for over a month, and you are not permitted to post in threads that have not been posted in for more than that time. You are also posting in the wrong place, if you wish to share your friend code, try X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread (for Friend Safaris), the Trade Corner for trading, and Quick Battle Requests for Pokémon battles. Also for future reference, please refrain from posting twice in a row (or more), as that is also against the rules which you can find here.

Have a nice day!

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back