• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen [SPOILERS] Game Release Information DISCUSSION/CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS: go to the HG/SS Help Thread.

Discuss general topics not covered by other threads.

Please don't spam or anything either - there's the Complaints Thread for complaining about things in great length and so forth, and keep on topic as well. =)

Last edited:

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    New Exciting Info (Starters and Legendaries)

Serebii has been getting infor= from someone apparently and has some very juicy info on the games. First off Latias, Latios, and Mewtwo are in, U can get Hoenn and Kanto starters, and lots more. Check it out and comment.

Years
    And it's only the start of the coverage! Something tells me Gamefreak's managed to blow Platinum out of the water. Red's definitely in the game - even though i have never doubted that -

EDIT: Red has a slightly diferent roster. This will be nice to see,

I guess we can post here, now that its open? If so,

It's very interesting Articuno's deep in Seafoam Islands. This may mean that Cinnabar Island is not destroyed, or Blaine has moved elsewhere. It ma also mean that Kanto haas beeen enlarged.

The inclusion of the new legends is great, i love it.

Red's definitely in, with a new roster. Niiiice.

Hoenn and Kanto starters is also a great addition.

Last edited:

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Just as I opened this thread, one is made. XD Merged at any rate.

So then - let the game-release discussion begin! Note again - Serebii states there is still the chance some of this may be wrong, but it is thought to be very unlikely this isn't the real deal.

Said info has been updated into the Game Release Information Sticky thread: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=193896 - so if you don't know about it, check there, please. (Or serebii.net, I suppose, which is where this info came from).

I for one am quite happy to see news that Pal Park is where the Safari Zone is, and Articuno is within the Seafoam Islands - seems to hint at the least that Kanto is around FR/LG's size rather than GSC - I hope to see that continue with the other undeveloped areas of Kanto in GSC.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    True - no cave-in for Cerulean cave now (unless they did something else to re-open it?)

I do wonder though if this means there's a change with Blaine and all given his Gym had been in the Seafoam islands - did the volcano event still happen, and if so where did is gym go (if anywhere else - maybe rebuilt). Eh - shall be interesting to see, but we'll have to wait!

bian

Years
    I wonder, will Mewtwo will be holding a Berserk Gene when you catch it in Cerulean Cave?

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    [SPOILERS] Game Release Information DISCUSSION/CHAT Thread

Someone has the game.

Star Girl

Dragon Obsessed
    Years
    If I am freaking out over just this bunch of news this much, then I hate to think of what its going to be like when the rest of the information hits the internet when the game comes out.

I first freaked out over the amount of legendaries in it because I love legendaries and I love we are getting the chance to catch so many. Then I saw the starters first freaking out just over having the Kanto starters available then having another one over the fact that the Hoenn ones are being thrown in too.

bian

Years
    add this also..

what a lucky person..

EDIT: oops, looks like someone post it, sorry though..

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Probably so, given the other pictures that were before it. >_< (Might be all from the same person though, who knows?)

But this is just too much taunting:

D=
    I'm certain they're all from the same guy, since they're all in the same 2ch thread. :[ (I know that doesn't mean much, but)
    I didn't post the other cause they were kind of boring ;_;
    https://i32.tinypic.com/2dq6bo.jpg

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2011
    WOW, the bellsprout-tower =D
    But why this guy got the game so early?
    (I want it, too!) xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back