• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spontaneous Acts of Randomness! (Revived!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
    *does moon walk*
    Dragon: ARE YOU GONNA UNLEASH THE DRAGON!
    Me: HELL YEA!
    Dragon: OK THEN PARTY TIME *dragon does backflip*

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
    Oh Yea *turns into Naruto Uzumaki* wait... I already am Naruto.... BEER CAKE! LET ME GET SOME *asks Amy for beer cake*

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    *gives BB beer cake* ^.^ *gets hit suddenly from behind by a slice of flying beer cake, and turns to see the guilty Green Dragon hiding his cake-dirtied hands behind his back* ;.; *growls* ......

FOOD FIGHT!!!!!!! *throws beer cake at Green Dragon*

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
    *throws everything at green dragon* Well Amy I gots to go from this party see you tomorrow *gives hug* bye

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Thorns said:
    *purifies stick* YAY! *giggles madly* LOOK AT THIS!!!

IT ISH A BANNER FOR TEH RANDOMNESS THREADY!!! RAI ISH TEH SHEEP, KARASU DA CROW, JEREMY THE CRYSTAL SPRITE, N-U Naruto, Rocky Rock Lee, Digital the Dragonball guy, and me the foxy!!!! *laughs her head off* You likey?
    ; -- ; where am i? am i not good enough xD

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Jeremy said:
    Welcome to the place of randomness sweetie, you are good enough, now bow down to your Mod! Mwhahaha! *Coughs.*
    ive been here for quite a while, my sweet little happy friend xD

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
    Yesh Me too im ganna still call you Munna and Amy is it ok if I add Munna to the Banner? if so what kind of sprite do you want Munna?

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
    Ok cool ill make it but I need to ask Amy if its ok that I use it... Well I think she will so ill put it!

And join me new FANCLUB! *jumps in air dancing*

EDIT: ok heres the banner do you like it?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    My PC family

Father: Mother: Brothers:Naruto-Uzumaki,Rock Lee(Shippo) Sisters:Shampoo(Kanna),Rai(Kikyou),Sakura_Chan and ..:WhiteWolf:.. Cousins:Fls4eva,Saboten and princesspuff duck
    Uncle: Aunt: Pair:UmbreonBabe12 Bishies:Faltzer,Bass,Greiga Master:Kyoki(Hakudoshi O_O)
    I am of course Entei meaning my master is Kyoki.:D

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back