• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spontaneous Acts of Randomness! (Revived!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogboy2709

Banned
Years
OH! i think an event is happing on my game!
Syrus: Watch me, Jaden! I'll prove that you helped me become a better duelist!
me: *choses heads*
*correct* *first to go*
*screen goes blank*
After a few turns...
LP:
Syrus: 2000
me: 2500
Draw phase

Syrus: It's my turn! c'mon no whammies... I draw!
*differnt music plays*
Syrus: "Power Bond!" I can use "Power Bond" the same way i use "Polymerization", but the Machine-Type monster I fusion Summon has double Attack points. However, my brother won't let me use this card. -------When I was a kid, I tried using "Power Bond" against the bully. But it backfired. Luckily...or unluckily....my brother jumped in right when I was about to lose. That's why my brother says I'm not good enough to use this card.
Standby Phase
Main phase 1
Syrus: ...Argh! I activate my Spell card "Polymerization!" If i don't do it now, I never will! I Fusion Summon Steam Gyroid!
Battle phase!
Syrus: You're wide open!
me: 300
*music changes again*
Main phase 2
End phase
Syrus: That's everything i guess. i end my turn.
me: my move!
Draw phase
me: *draws one card*
Me: i activate my Spell card! Polymerization! i fuse Elmenta; hero sparkman and elmental hero clayman together to form Elmental Hero Thunder Giant! next i activate his effect and discard a card from my hand! i destroy your Steam Gyroid!
*game automallically enters Battle phase*
Battle Phase
Elmental hero thunder giant attcks Syrus LP directly!
Syrus: 0000
Duel end!
syrus: Aw, man!
After Duel:
Syrus: Ahhh! i'm just not good enough... I'll never become King of Games! I'ts impossible! I'm leaving this Island!
*music change*
*Syrus disapers*
me: (Syrus dropped something)
*Acquuried Power Bond card!*
me: Syrus...
Alexis: I should of told you. Syrus has an older brother. And he goes to this school. He's the best Student in Obelisk Blue, "Zane." Not only is he tops in his dorm... but the entire school. .......... It looks like you want to now why Syrus won't let him use "Power Bond." if you want, I'll talk to Zane. Come to Next to Ocean tonight. Make sure to bring Syrus also.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
wow your imagination runs wild....
the best i can do is become a superhero =P

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
Years
Dogboy2709 said:
OH! i think an event is happing on my game!
Syrus: Watch me, Jaden! I'll prove that you helped me become a better duelist!
me: *choses heads*
*correct* *first to go*
*screen goes blank*
After a few turns...
LP:
me: 2500
Draw phase

Syrus: It's my turn! c'mon no whammies... I draw!
*differnt music plays*
Syrus: "Power Bond!" I can use "Power Bond" the same way i use "Polymerization", but the Machine-Type monster I fusion Summon has double Attack points. However, my brother won't let me use this card. -------When I was a kid, I tried using "Power Bond" against the bully. But it backfired. Luckily...or unluckily....my brother jumped in right when I was about to lose. That's why my brother says I'm not good enough to use this card.
Standby Phase
Main phase 1
Syrus: ...Argh! I activate my Spell card "Polymerization!" If i don't do it now, I never will! I Fusion Summon Steam Gyroid!
Battle phase!
Syrus: You're wide open!
*music changes again*
Main phase 2
End phase
Syrus: That's everything i guess. i end my turn.
me: my move!
Draw phase
me: *draws one card*
Me: i activate my Spell card! Polymerization! i fuse Elmenta; hero sparkman and elmental hero clayman together to form Elmental Hero Thunder Giant! next i activate his effect and discard a card from my hand! i destroy your Steam Gyroid!
*game automallically enters Battle phase*
Battle Phase
Elmental hero thunder giant attcks Syrus LP directly!
Syrus: 0000
Duel end!
syrus: Aw, man!
After Duel:
Syrus: Ahhh! i'm just not good enough... I'll never become King of Games! I'ts impossible! I'm leaving this Island!
*music change*
*Syrus disapers*
me: (Syrus dropped something)
*Acquuried Power Bond card!*
me: Syrus...
Alexis: I should of told you. Syrus has an older brother. And he goes to this school. He's the best Student in Obelisk Blue, "Zane." Not only is he tops in his dorm... but the entire school. .......... It looks like you want to now why Syrus won't let him use "Power Bond." if you want, I'll talk to Zane. Come to Next to Ocean tonight. Make sure to bring Syrus also.

& that took you...how long?

Dogboy2709

Banned
Years
uh actually i'm type it just as it happend on my gmae. so, just a few mintue
*continueing event*
*goes to next to ocean*
Zane: So you're BILLY Alexis told me what happend.
*Syrus comes in*
Syrus: Zane...
Zane: Looks like you want to drop out of school, Syrus. ...........
Syrus: ...........
Syrus: Big brother, I-
Zane: Fine, you should. Go ahead and leave. But BILLY, I heard rumors about you. Your duels are causing a storm. I'm curious how good you are. Let's duel right here, right now.
Syrus: My brother wants to duel BILLY?
Zane: ...Nice Thanks Syrus, we'll talk after this duel. Wait there.
*Zane disapers*
Syrus: oh no oh no oh no! Aw, man, it's all my fault this happend! You're Good BILLY, but not as good as my brother!
*duel starts*
me: *chose heads and was correct* *chose to go first*
me: 8000
Zane: 8000

Dogboy2709

Banned
Years
Ouch that's got to hurt
*meanwhile in duel
Field:
my side:
Mystical Elf, Stone Statue of the Aztecs, Skull Dog Marron, and 1 monster face down.
800/2000, 300/2000, 1350/2000, ????/????
and a Gravity Bind trap card face up
Zane's field: Mataza the Zapper 1300/800 and 1 card face down
LP:
Zane: 5200
my move:
me: set 1 monster in Face down Def postion and end turn
Zane: This is the perfect Spell Card to use. I activate Graceful Charity. i set one monster face down on field and attack you FD monster with Metaza the Zapper
me: my FD was Humanoid slime!
800/2000
LP:
Zane: 4500
Zane: i end my turn!

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
Years
And now, presenting, a Depressions CO. production....

Why Cartoon Characters Would Commit Suicide
Scamp(from Lady of the Tramp 2): FOR A WORLD WITHOUT FENCES!!!!! *jumps off cliff*

Madeline(Madeline books & movies): FOR A PARIS WITHOUT CHILD ABUSERS!!!!!!!!!! *jumps off cliff*

Wily Coyote: FOR JUMPING OFF CLIFFS!!!!!!!!!!!! *jumps off cliff*

O.o; Sometimes I scare myself...

MAR Heaven

No Comment
Years
  • Age 34
  • Huh?
  • Seen Jun 26, 2007
WTF you don't know who Gaara is! He is from Naruto and the voice is kick @$$

where did you get it Rocky?

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
Years
O_O; Ooooooohh..... XD Please don't kill me. :nervous: Me doesh not watch much TV. No, quite the contrary. *sits on TV, watching couch*

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
Years
BIRDY, I LUUURVE UUUU!!!!!!!1111 I LUURVE YOU SO DEEPLY, I WOULD KISSH YOU AND KISS U AND FOLLOW U 2 ZE ENDS OF THE EARTH AND NEVER LET YOU GO!!!!!!!!!!! I DO SO LUUURVEEE YOU BIIIIIRDDDDYYYYY!!!!!!!!! COME BAAAAACK!!!!!!!!! *chases Birdy out of the room*

MAR Heaven

No Comment
Years
  • Age 34
  • Huh?
  • Seen Jun 26, 2007
UUUU N00B NOONNE TAKS LIK THAT HER!!!111111111 U IS A LO8SR U SICK!!!!!!!!111

Me (contestant #1): ok back to real life My name is Gerardo I like candlelight dinners and long walks on the beach and stayhome days!

Announcer: so Amy who is going to go on the 3 day cruise to Hawaii with you? *evil eyes* Contestant number one or two you can only choose from those two!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back