• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spontaneous Acts of Randomness! (Revived!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    ZOMG, ARTY!!!!!!! *glomptackle* Where have you been?!
    i was out collecting carrots X_X I'm going to keep my eyes glued on this thread for the next couple of hours though =P

A giant furby!? Wait, let me fire my toothpaste missiles at it *pulls out a toothpaste launcher* ZOMG! That's my favourite weapon!

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Their king? O_O We're doomed! If we only knew how to use the magic stick...

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    *follows Smarties-kun's lead and takes banana launcher and fires bananas at it*
    We will surely stop it if we work together.
    I'm afraid we won't *sigh* the furby king is too strong for us *gets hit in the face by a banana that bounced of the furby king*. My time here is over, goodbye everyone... X_X Now let me rest in pieces.

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I will now depart to the afterlife, but promise me you'll defeat the mighty furby king. Now goodbye, oh and please bring me a piece of pie before I die, that is my last wish.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    let me help. im a weather witch. *a wind picks up and seed lightning sparks through my hair.* (imagine goku going super saiyan. but not all the light. jst the wind around me. no rocks flying every where and the lightining is in my hair.) *i whisper and point at the giant furby* strike *lightning leaps from my finger and blasts the furgys left ear off*

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i will defend you. you just attacck it. *the furby shoots 2 small furbys at us. thrust both hands forward and dirt is kicks up to reveal power winds that zoom forward and hit the furbys, creating spot shields and throwing the furbys back towards the king *

ShenR

who am I again?
    Years
  • Thanx Midnight Shadow!
    *starts grabbing random furbys, sticking bombs to them and shooting them at the furby king*
    Look! its driving it back!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back