• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spontaneous Acts of Randomness! (Revived!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
Years
  • Ok, where was I?...Oh yes.

Nana-face had just been trapped inside mount hen-zilla.

When Bulge was young he had taken a lesson in mountain climbing. Given the fact that the lesson was only a half hour long & that Bulge had fallen off the mountain 3 times & had only lived because he had been saved by the hobo-bird who mistook Bulge for one of her young, Bulge was fairly good at climbing. It is now he had the first idea since he thought of going on his quest. He knew that foxes were the natural prey of chickens...& that the closest that they had to a fox was Thorns, the wolfox... If you can see where this is going either your insane or a randomness genius.

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
  • MISS AMY! ZE BB IZ HOMES! *runs in slow motion to give a hug and gets shot by some guy wearing pink*

some guy wearing pink: NOW THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR MAKING FUN OF ME!

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
  • & to continue *coughs loudly* That means shut up XP.

Luckily Bulge had packed a rope & a climbing hook (don't ask me where he puts all these things) & was well on his way to the top, around the tail feather-ish region. It was here when Bulge did something very stupid. He had to sneeze...did he let Henzilla hear it & risk being found out...or did he let go to cover his nose to stop it & probably fall to his death. To Bulge these were both logical options. He then saw a small ledge abover him he swung himself up onto the ledge & to safety. Here's the stupid thing, read carefully. To stop himself sneezing again, he pulled out a dirty hankerchief from his inner pocket & blew his nose. Can you believe he was worried about the noise from his sneeze.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • *jumps off space shuttle* Beat that.

Random Space Computer: *sophisticated voice* I'm afraid I can't do that, Dave...Dave.... *kills people*

GOOD CHAPTER DM!!! *shuts up*

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
  • *is so sad jumps off the face of the earth and never stops falling*

Not trying to say beat that but its for real me iz SAD!!!!!!!!!111one

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back