• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spontaneous Acts of Randomness! (Revived!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    DOGBOY, YOU'RE HERE!!!!11 *glomps Dogboy* This is only because I'm randomness-starved, by the way. -.-;

*throws sabres at Electrodes* Take that!

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    *Suddleny in the abandon powerplant, which is where we all are with all te elctrodes, the XANA symbol lights the place up*
    *Ring, Ring
    me: *picks up the phone* Hello?
    Jeremy (LYOKO): hello, Dogboy? it's me. XANA has attcivated 4 towers this time!
    me: 4 towers? who knows what XANA could unleash at us! i'm on my way to the factory!

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Rock Lee, you'd better still be here, though I highly doubt it. I am bored out of my mind... *sighs*

OOH, A LADYBUG!!!! *puts ketchup on it and eats it, no longer feeling bored*

Croconaw

Herro dere :3 can i help youz?
    Years
    Thorns said:
    Rock Lee, you'd better still be here, though I highly doubt it. I am bored out of my mind... *sighs*

OOH, A LADYBUG!!!! *puts ketchup on it and eats it, no longer feeling bored*
    OMG you sick lil monkey!! you ate a ladybug!

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
    Every year is getting shorter
    never seem to find the time
    plans that just become too old
    or half a page of scribbled lines
    hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way
    the time is gone
    the song is over
    thought I'd something more to say

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    the theme was ren and stimpy =D
    Spontaneous Acts of Randomness! (Revived!)

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    *hugs everyone* You still bored? 'Cause Amy the Random Master has returned to save you all from the boredom you have landed yourselves in. *cue confetti* Bring in teh beer cake!!!

Years
    Yay, I ish back! *carts in crates of beer cake* But it seems like I ish alone... ;.; *sits in the middle of the room staring at the wall, eating beer cake*

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back