• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spontaneous Acts of Randomness!

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    SHE BANGS! SHE BANGS! OH BABY! CUZ SHE MOVES SHE MOVES! I GO CRAZY! CUZ SHE LOOKS LIKE A FLOWER BUT SHE STING LIKE BEE! LIKE EVERY GIRL IN HISTORY!

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    *starts doing cartwheels but rams into Jeremy* O_O;;;;;;;; *runs*

~Kelsey

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    *muttering* Darkness.....Chaos....Destruction...PUPPIES!!! XD *gasp* Hey! Look! Over there! YEAH THAT WAY!!! THERE'S AIR OVER THERE!!! XD

Vincent Valentine

Midnight Angel
    Years
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
    With jeremy and his spleen injured, I can rule the world!
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    My TACO minions will be pleased....
    Spontaneous Acts of Randomness!

or will they....?
    *shifty eyes*

DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    PIKA2 said:
    SHE BANGS! SHE BANGS! OH BABY! CUZ SHE MOVES SHE MOVES! I GO CRAZY! CUZ SHE LOOKS LIKE A FLOWER BUT SHE STING LIKE BEE! LIKE EVERY GIRL IN HISTORY!
    Sorry, Jeremy, but... *administers calming pills*

lolz THIS FLOWER HAS NO FIZZY DRINK IN ITS POLLEN! *slaps a small pink rose* Coca-COLAAAAAA FLOWEEERRRR!

*walks on balance beam up in the sky* TACOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSS! NO MORE GWENNNNNNNNNNNNN!! [the devil child] *does a backflip and falls off*

Kylie-chan

Years
    Hey, I'm ALLERGIC! I'M A CAN OF MORTEIN! *zaps girlgenius* Mor-teeeeeeeeeeiinn... lol Now I'M A CHINCHOU! *zaps everyone with water and electricity* NOW I'M A LITTLE CLOUD IN THE SKY! *falls out of the sky again* whoops i already fell! nvm

Kylie-chan

Years
    *picks up brick, heats it up, and knocks girlgenius's wings off with it* I FEEL SO NICE TODAY! LA DEE DA DEE DAAAAA! *picks up girlgenius and wraps her in a tissue* Here. *attaches new wings* Fly and be free! lolz

Years
    Hey, look! It's a bird, it's a plane, it's...SUPER CLOUD! *big cloud floats by* *dramatic music plays* Now, Super Cloud will save the day! Look, it's using his...hail attack! Now it's raining! Super Cloud has saved the day once again! Let's play the offical "Super Cloud Saved the Day" song!

Super Cloud,
    Oh Super Cloud!
    We love you oh so much!
    Super Cloud,
    Oh Super Cloud!
    You rained again today!
    Oh, Super Cloud!
    Please snow on me today!
    Super Cloud!
    Super Cloud!

*everyone claps*

Kylie-chan